Cuckold position

So here it goes after being in this lifestyle for over a year I have discovered my favorite position:

I usually lay on my back with my hot wife on top on all fours with her pussy right above my face and her bull pounds her from behind

This gives me access to her pussy her clit and her bull's hard cock covered in her juices

Once in a while her bull will shove his dick in my mouth

And of course at the end I get to clean her up and her bull

Any other cuck hubbies enjoy this position?

Last weekend the bull made me lick his ass as he was fucking her and later I heard from my hot wife that as I was rimming him he became harder and came more than usual

Of course she takes them bareback
That is what its all about.

So here it goes after being in this lifestyle for over a year I have discovered my favorite position:

I usually lay on my back with my hot wife on top on all fours with her pussy right above my face and her bull pounds her from behind

This gives me access to her pussy her clit and her bull's hard cock covered in her juices

Last weekend the bull made me lick his ass as he was fucking her and later I heard from my hot wife that as I was rimming him he became harder and came more than usual

Not a cuck husband but as a third I have done this and enjoy it

This is indeed a favorite position with true cuckolds. We are easily able to serve both from this spot

I have often been under with her pussy shoved down on my face so that there is maximum contact with her and the other cock and off course once he cums it runs into my mouth. Another good position is her on her side with the guy behind while i lick from the front. Of course both her and her man will want to vary positions and so do I and sometimes i just sit back or am not there at all.

I also like same position

Don't be silly. They make chastity devices small enough for every white boy!
It would have to involve a piercing.
my balls are real small and close to th body so I can't get a wrap around them.
The clittycock cage would have to be locked on when most retracted. Then it is only about an inch long and just an inch in diameter.
I could easily slip out of it.
Then jerk off and slip clitty back in.
It's pitiful.

It would have to involve a piercing.
my balls are real small and close to th body so I can't get a wrap around them.
The clittycock cage would have to be locked on when most retracted. Then it is only about an inch long and just an inch in diameter.
I could easily slip out of it.
Then jerk off and slip clitty back in.
It's pitiful.
get a "Prince Albert" piercing then

Back