Cuckold party in New England

We attended a ‘lifestyle’ for ‘Hotwives and cucks’
Was a ‘no exception’ rule in ******* and cucks were all clearly designated and requested to remain separated from their partners and the Bulls
Despite being ‘herded’ into the kitchen and separated from our clothes, several conversations started and it was interesting to start sharing experiences although apparently that was not in keeping with the ‘theme’
We were told in no uncertain terms that communication was prohibited unless spoken to or asked to bring refreshments
It was my less fun kneeling up on a hardwood kitchen floor hands behind our heads for several hours
Up to that party I had not really experienced the humiliation element of cuckolding - now I am addicted to it

I will be very glad to be present at such a party
OMG yes yes and yes !
Attracting VIP's (like Yourself) is basically the make or break of a successful party
The balance and mix of Females to Bulls to Couple and (sorry for any offence taken) single cucks as the least important metric.
The party in CA stipulated only 'accompanied cucks' and it was made very clear the party was for the pleasure of Females and Bulls.
Parties where single cucks are permitted can be somewhat hit or miss although assigning a task or cost did help to mitigate that to an extent.

Back