Cuckold party in New England

Do we think we can make this happen ?
Do we need to make compromises to accommodate the spectrum of cuckolds that may be present - passive voyeur (my previous party experience) to submissive participant
Venue ? funding arrangements as i would not want the organisers to underswrite the risks - Financial or otherwise anyway would love to make this happen

Would anyone be interested in a cuckold party in New England? I have thrown BBC parties which have been black men fucking white women but it doesnt have the true cuckold factor. I'm looking for some real cuck couples and bulls who would be interested in a night of dominate men putting the cucks in thier place while thier women worship BBC.View attachment 1881108
Wish I could be a cuck in that party!

I would love to attend and participate in a party like that. I would bring my submissive cuckold husband and have him wear his pink panties (cock cage?). He would welcome the opportunity to attend to the needs of the bulls and Hotwives. Very exciting
that's hot

Would anyone be interested in a cuckold party in New England? I have thrown BBC parties which have been black men fucking white women but it doesnt have the true cuckold factor. I'm looking for some real cuck couples and bulls who would be interested in a night of dominate men putting the cucks in thier place while thier women worship BBC.View attachment 1881108
Gawd I would love to attend!

When I left New England for AZ a few years back there was very little happening there. AZ is very Lifestyle oriented, It appears things are cumming around out there. Good luck with your party

Hi again!
I just got delayed in New Hampshire! Have to stay over night! Would love to meet you!! Just got into Hotel.. what area are you in?

Back