Cuckold motivation

Hey so I’m the closest I have been in years of being cucked and by a local woman. She seems amazing and is really into it. We haven’t gone on a date yet but already we seem perfect. She wants me to film her get fucked. I’m excited but there is a side of me that wants to believe that if I try harder I can have a “normal” relationship with a girl and actually have penetration sex. I’m almost 30 and have never put my dick in a woman, totally pussy free you can say. It’s not that I haven’t had the opportunity, it’s just each time, even with a pussy right in front of me, I couldn’t get hard. There’s that side of me that feels like I’m miss out on something important and I sometimes feel a bit of guilt and doubt if cuckolding is good for me. At the same time I don’t want to lose out on this amazing woman who will cuckold me just because I want to pretend that I am capable of using my tiny dick properly with a woman. Does anyone else have motivation to put yourself in the right mind set to be a cuck? To really embrace it? And help you not want to penetrate pussy at all?

There was a woman who became my Mistress 2 1/2 years ago who made it perfectly clear for me why I was a cuckold. I have been one since I was 19 years old, over 40 years ago. It all has to do with if you are a sub or not. If you're submissive, and it sounds like you are, then you don't deserve to fuck women. You don't need to have erections, and you surely don't need to cum. I fit that profile really well, and allowed her to take my dick away from me, and it's one of the best things I ever did.

Since you've never fucked a woman, you have avoided making them frustrated and eventually resentful by your incompetent and miserable attempts at sex. It's really for the best that you haven't penetrated a woman yet, and it's best that you avoid it from the description you've given us. I no longer fuck, and I avoid having erections and orgasms with women, because I know that I don't deserve any of it.

Do yourself and all women a favor and stay pussy-free. Go with your lady friend and allow her to make you a cuckold, because it's the best thing for you, and even better, it's the best thing for her. Allow her to own your dick, because you'll love it as much as she will. I imagine she's very excited at the prospect of making you a virgin cuckold. It happened to me, and I consider it the best thing sexually to ever happen to me.

nrbill

Last edited:
Everybody has their story, and what turns them on. I know that some will say, never have sex, always be a cuck.

I can just say, in my life, I've been a pretty alpha male, was married way over a decade, have a kid in college, have had sex (penetrative sex) with maybe 20-30 women in my life. I now, in my late 40s, have some urges to be more sub, have a more dominant woman, and encourage her to have sex with black men. But for me, I can do it, because I have had plenty of experience on both sides of the fence, so to speak.

I really recommend trying it all first, then if this still excites you, come back to this.

Everybody has their story, and what turns them on. I know that some will say, never have sex, always be a cuck.

I can just say, in my life, I've been a pretty alpha male, was married way over a decade, have a kid in college, have had sex (penetrative sex) with maybe 20-30 women in my life. I now, in my late 40s, have some urges to be more sub, have a more dominant woman, and encourage her to have sex with black men. But for me, I can do it, because I have had plenty of experience on both sides of the fence, so to speak.

I really recommend trying it all first, then if this still excites you, come back to this.
I literally could have written this.

it sounds like you might be having some trouble accepting your situation. I think that is totally natural and OK, I think you already know that sexually you are probably not up to the task, and that's why you become limp. I think you know you are submissive, and you know what you are good at. Try to focus on your positives and supporting your gf and your relationship together by exploring difference experiences. I feel that acceptance is the key to your situation, once you have accepted that fact that there for men better endowed than you and are better than fucking than you, you can then focus on your positives of the good skills and qualities that you do have.
Maybe hypnotherapy might be able to help you, have you looked at https://www.warpmymind.com/ and http://www.vivehypnosis.de/

There is just something that is so sexually stimulating watching your wife fucking a black man. After years and years of lots of sex in so many different places , seeing her begging for BBC is just so hot. Hearing her say how much she wants it tells you she has found new sexuality that was hidden for all those years. The honesty that fallows is a huge turn on. Perhaps then you learn that there have been other men perhaps black, before as well. But now its all out in the open and you get to enjoy the whole of her sexuality.

Back