Cuckold lifestyle? Confused

I understand the idea of wife being fucked by black superior cocks, but I have no idea what drives white couples to completely humiliate the white guy, that has to be loved one for the woman. Isn't it better when both of them find other people for this kind of fun? Everything will be even and no one will lose everything in eyes of loved one. I recently talked with a few women that have castrated their white husbands in the name of fetish. Wouldnt it better if this husband goes to a random hot girl and get his balls kicked and tape a video and jerk to it?

I understand the idea of wife being fucked by black superior cocks, but I have no idea what drives white couples to completely humiliate the white guy, that has to be loved one for the woman. Isn't it better when both of them find other people for this kind of fun? Everything will be even and no one will lose everything in eyes of loved one. I recently talked with a few women that have castrated their white husbands in the name of fetish. Wouldnt it better if this husband goes to a random hot girl and get his balls kicked and tape a video and jerk to it?
I totally agree with you! I share my wife because it's something for both of us. ...but i would love to try at least one time to watch only. ...and see what i feel. ..

I know that some husbands are not able to have sex for some reason. ...and in this kind case i understand. ....also my name says everything. ...i love try anything with extremely respect. ....

I mean its better to be a role playing husband for other girls. That is even better because you get more girls to play with and they are only fetish to you. After all you come back home and dont even tell your wife what you did. She has done something too. she is your wife and suppose to have babies with you and cry on your funeral. Not to castrate you, raise someone's else babies, make you whimp to clean her creampies. And laugh on your funeral and take money from your life insurance with evil grim on her face ;-p. You get an orgasm or two and come back to reality. To be a man.

You are attempting to impose your perceptions, expectations and feelings on everyone else. That's a rather selfish thing to do. This lifestyle, as in anything else is made up of people who seek to fulfill their own personal, individual needs. Just because you are in opposition of what others do, does not make you right.

Normal? So you decide what is normal for everyone else? Apparently you do not have the capacity to understand my previous post, and frankly you have now crossed the line to being oh so boring and moronic. Let's hope the gene pool stops with you.

My wife has loved black cock since college and after we got married she eventually explained to me what she wanted and needed from her black lover, if I could live with that we could have a good marriage and would continue to have sex. She has never suggested that I should have my balls removed knowing that would probably end our marriage.

ncbbccucunderstandpost: 608595 said:
Normal? So you decide what is normal for everyone else? Apparently you do not have the capacity to understand my previous post, and frankly you have now crossed the line to being oh so boring and moronic. Let's hope the gene pool stops with you.
No, no. You don't understand. I love this fetish, but I wouldn't go this far as some of people do. Not only me. I dont wish to be castrated sissy loser who raises babies from cheat to anyone :)

No, no. You don't understand. I love this fetish, but I wouldn't go this far as some of people do. Not only me. I dont wish to be castrated sissy loser who raises babies from cheat to anyone :)

All what you wish for is your choice & decision. No one's going to take that away from you, not unless you want to. For me, I don't ******* myself upon couples, and I don't do to them stuff they don't already know of. However, just cos you don't wish to indulge in other far-reaching fantasies doesn't mean you should condemn it for others who do. It's their choice.

I understand perfectly. I believe it is YOU who does not understand. NO ONE is forsing you to do anything you do not want to do. Having said that, you feel you have the right to tell others what choices they should make. A bit hypocritical and useless don't you think? Exactly why are you even on this site?

I understand perfectly. I believe it is YOU who does not understand. NO ONE is forsing you to do anything you do not want to do. Having said that, you feel you have the right to tell others what choices they should make. A bit hypocritical and useless don't you think? Exactly why are you even on this site?
Ok take a chill pill. Everything overdosed is bad. Sexoholism or alcoholism is the same dangerous ;-).

So is being a condescending little twit who can't admit he's wrong and has an overt need to be right. Which in reality translates into: you have a really tiny penis and you are overcompensating. Let it go. You're really boring.

So is being a condescending little twit who can't admit he's wrong and has an overt need to be right. Which in reality translates into: you have a really tiny penis and you are overcompensating. Let it go. You're really boring.
Why are you so aggressive? Do you have balls still, or wife told you to cut it off? Seriously asking.
Your point is to not interfere to what someone wants. Even if you are comfy cutting your balls off or hands, or a leg. I am not this far into the fetish. Such people need help. EOT.

Every time you write something you show what an ignorant moron you truly are. You definitely need help. Whatever gonads you possess are surely useless. Now please, get back under the porch.

ime you write something you show what an ignorant moron you truly are. You definitely need help. Whatever gonads you possess are surely useless. Now please, get back under the porch.
I learned long time ago to not yell on the forum. It doesn't make sense. My tool is working fine. Yours is not working. You are sissy and stop yelling. Bye.

In my case I didn't wish to be humiliated by my wife and she didn't do it. Our case is different because when I met her, she was still having a relationship with a black guy. That relationship was not good and she broke up with him several times, but they came back over and over again. During one of those breaks, she and me began going to pubs and some times we kissed too. When I gussed we were going to be partners, her ex black boyfriend came back and they had sex several times before she difinitely broke up with him.
She confessed me that she was having sex with him. When I asked her why she had done that, she told me that she needed to know if she really loved him and moreover, she was turned on too.
I felt zealous but at the same time I found myself asking her if she had enjoyed the fuck! I noticed that I turned on, hearing her saying how her black boyfriend had fucked her!
Some days later sheleft him and we began a new relationship together. But the first time we had sex, in the right momento I was ready to penetrate her, I told my wife that it was a great pleasure for me, the fact of put my dick in the same place where an afro american guy had put his wonderful tool so many times. That was an honour for me, being in his place, because, when my wife and me were just intimate friends, she had told me about her sexual experiences with him, so I knew he was a great lover.

Last edited:
Back