Cuckold Licks Black Pussy

Last night our bull decided to try something new. When he came over, he brought with him a bust black woman (Deliah). She had on a short tight red dress with high heels. She was smoking hot. She had a nice round but and delicious looking tits.

Bull ordered me to drop my pants and show her my little dick in its cock cage. As I did, she began to laugh at it and called me "needle dick" and "short dick wimp." She laughed even harder when he told her I had been in chastity over a year.

Bull informed me I was to lick Deliah's black pussy while he pounded my wife. So the 4 of us went into the bedroom. Bull started making out with my wife, while Deliah lifter up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Her pussy was ripe. She informed me she hadn't showered since early in the morning. She guided my head to her pussy and said "lick it good, needle dick!"

I licked passionately as my wife was enjoying Bull's black dick. After about 20 minutes, Deliah climaxed and pushed me aside. Shortly after, Bull nutted in my wife and ordered me to clean the mess. He then moved to Deliah, pounding her while I cleaned my wife. He nutted in her too, and then ordered me to clean her up.

Before Bull and Deliah left, she told my wife she'd be back for future lickings.

Back