Cuckold Jewelry and Temp Tattoos

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
There are a ton of places online to find jewelry and temporary tattoos. I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions for decent quality items. I am not looking to spend hundreds of dollars, but I want something in an anklet or bracelet that will last more than once or twice. Also looking for some colorful QoS temp tattoos.

The one place I have had some luck with is http://www.mywickedjewelry.com/ I bought some Temp Tattoos and some non piercing nipple jewelry from there and its decent stuff. Anyone know what kind of quality their jewelry is?

Any other suggestions for me?

gr8, there's another thread on this topic somewhere in the archives and it has a whole bunch of links for buying cuck/hot wife jewelry and temp tattoos and stuff. You might want to dig around in the archives a bit unless someone can put a link to it right quick.
Check back to this post later and I'll add some links to it when I'm on my home computer.
Mac

gr8, there's another thread on this topic somewhere in the archives and it has a whole bunch of links for buying cuck/hot wife jewelry and temp tattoos and stuff. You might want to dig around in the archives a bit unless someone can put a link to it right quick.
Check back to this post later and I'll add some links to it when I'm on my home computer.
Mac
Hope you find it. We might be interested Mac.

Mac

Yes, I have seen several. Most of them talk about location, what type and how to get your wife to kind of things. The question I am asking is of those who have actually bought the jewelry, which ones would you recommend someone getting? I am looking for better than cheap quality on the jewelry and looking for some colorful QoS tattoos.

Does that help clarify?

Back