CUCKOLD IN THE PICTURE

I love it!especially when she wants to do it and ask me to watch. ..in the beginning I was for only share her but I changed my mind because I think that is so hot it and my favorite thing it's that put in front her face 3 or 4 cock or if she she wants more plus mine so she can see the difference size and suck all cock but not mine. ..I love to do it with black bulls with huge cocks but I love do it with white cocks too but only if they are very big. ..everyday I think that we go to a nudist beach and improvise a bukkake with 10 or more guys and cover her with a lot of cum and let her swallow some of it. ..she doesn't want do it but I am close to convince her because I told her that if she doesn't do that I will fuck another girl. ...she is so jealous that she will ******* me. ..so I said that if she does it I will be satisfied and don't start to think about it. ...I love this site and all you black people men and women too with their big ass!!♡♡♡♡♡♡download (3).jpgdownload (4).jpg

As a BCS cuckold, I am in very few pictures with my wife and her lovers. After all it is about them. When I am allowed to watch, I usually take pictures and my clit is covered by panties. I love watching my wife with her loves and I am honored if I get to help them in anyway.

As a BCS cuckold, I am in very few pictures with my wife and her lovers. After all it is about them. When I am allowed to watch, I usually take pictures and my clit is covered by panties. I love watching my wife with her loves and I am honored if I get to help them in anyway.
Well...watching it's so great. ..but I think that you have to participate too because it's your wife so you need to show her that you will be the special one that truly love her for all life even after she be fucked from other people....I think that we(white husband)are so great to be not afraid to share our wife. ..a lots of people are jealous even if they have sex with other girls and don't let their wife do the same. ..I just started to share my wife and I love it...I'm jealous but I want give to her what she and any woman wish....have sex with more than one and feel the extreme pleasure and feel every holes fill with cocks....I'm trying to convince her to let me and other people cum in her face and mouth because without it in the end it's like that it is not complete. ..after we try for the second time it with 2 guys I will try with 3 and then 4 5 until she can handle. ...always with respect and love. ..

I usually clean up my wife and her lovers. That is what they want. My wife has been Black only for ten years, that is the way we like it.

Well...watching it's so great. ..but I think that you have to participate too because it's your wife so you need to show her that you will be the special one that truly love her for all life even after she be fucked from other people....I think that we(white husband)are so great to be not afraid to share our wife. ..a lots of people are jealous even if they have sex with other girls and don't let their wife do the same. ..I just started to share my wife and I love it...I'm jealous but I want give to her what she and any woman wish....have sex with more than one and feel the extreme pleasure and feel every holes fill with cocks....I'm trying to convince her to let me and other people cum in her face and mouth because without it in the end it's like that it is not complete. ..after we try for the second time it with 2 guys I will try with 3 and then 4 5 until she can handle. ...always with respect and love. ..
Agreed, while there are clearly many flavors to cuckolding, for us having him there, watching, even participating, is essential. It's a recognition of my wants and needs, and him showing the strength to recognize that I need more then just him in my life. I know plenty of women who need black on the side, but very few whose husbands are special enough to not just admit it, but openly support it.

After putting my cuckold to the task and after much looking he found these pictures of him watching me be taken in front of him or helping out as trained:

Attachments

• 69 lick bb IMG_3814.jpg
    69 lick bb IMG_3814.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 529
  • a 69 dp CR 2842.jpg
    a 69 dp CR 2842.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 505
  • aIMG_0201.JPG
    aIMG_0201.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 582
  • 01a-Miami-Crystal-.jpg
    01a-Miami-Crystal-.jpg