cuckold in austin tx for tonight only

C

cuckboyms

Little dick whiteboy cuckold in Austin TX wanting to watch a black dick whore take some black cock and me get humiliated. any ladies willing to laugh at my cock and give me a handjob tonight in austin? i can host but cannot travel as i have no transportation tonight. would LOVE to watch some good interracial sex tonight or service some bbc. contact me aSAP!!!

Little dick whiteboy cuckold in Austin TX wanting to watch a black dick whore take some black cock and me get humiliated. any ladies willing to laugh at my cock and give me a handjob tonight in austin? i can host but cannot travel as i have no transportation tonight. would LOVE to watch some good interracial sex tonight or service some bbc. contact me aSAP!!!
I'm strangely interested in how many of these kind of posts are successful. I guess it's because I can't imagine why anyone would take the poster up on it. I mean really, what do you bring to the table that a black guy or white woman need or want? Hell, they have each other so why bother with a third wheel the room that neither of the them know?

youd be suprised. in this case. a free room for one. free video camera man if wanted for two. also, how many black men wouldnt love to rub it in real good to the white man the delicious white pussy they are getting while all the white man will get is a handjob at best? not to mention they may even get paid to let him watch or gain more connects of black cock to pulverize white pussy.

youd be suprised. in this case. a free room for one. free video camera man if wanted for two. also, how many black men wouldnt love to rub it in real good to the white man the delicious white pussy they are getting while all the white man will get is a handjob at best? not to mention they may even get paid to let him watch or gain more connects of black cock to pulverize white pussy.
Well there is a simple way to tell if this kind of "service" is wanted. How many takers did you have in private? Clearly no takers posted publicly here and I know there are a number of black guys and white women in Austin and the Austin area...quite a few actually.

Although I wouldn't have the evidence to dispute your answer, I bet the answer is none.

Back