CUCKOLD HUMILIATION

Husbands - has your wife ever humiliated you in front of another man?

• Yes

Votes: 66 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 28.3%

• Total voters
The humiliation and emasculation are a vital part of the cuckold lifestyle. Any cuckold who doesn't receive these benefits has been cheated. Without these benefits true cuckoldry is not happening. Cuckie craves these negative self images that drive him to cuckoldry in the first place. His own knowledge of his inferiority and inadequacy, must be reinforced by the cuckold relationship and the powerful sex between the Bull and cuckies woman.

A perfect world
I have taken my wife ft
My hubby craves the humiliation.
Humiliation comes in many forms I have learned. We were out a few months after our first baby. We had been out of the lifestyle for two and half years. We were out one night and two of the black guys that used to brutally fuck my wife. Every thing was cool and everyone was playing the game like we didn't know each other. They hadn't been with my wife in a while and I could feel their eyes on us lusting after my wife. Lucky for us the two black guys were married and their wife's were there. The two black guys and us kinda got out of view and just caught up. Ron asked us about our new baby and how we like being parents. Ron said when we heard you were pregnant we had money on your baby being black but it was white. We couldn't believe it but then it dawned on us that we niggas we fucked your wife's tight young asshole most of the time and that's where we busted most of the times. Plus the way your wife sucks dick and eats asshole we shot gallons of cum down her throat. That humiliation to me.

Back