cuckold from PA

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
I grew up in a very racially separated town. I went to a school that was mainly black. The teachers were black, the employees at stores were mostly black. I wasn't not popularly, I had friends, i was on the football team, the soccer team and the only sport i play that didn't have mostly black guys was hockey lol. Lots of people thought i was funny, insightful helpful, and girls would always invite me to social events. But when i came to sex/dating i was at the bottom of the list for sexual desirability.
See, although i was that nice guy friend, that Dr.phil friend, the hold you when your sad and make you fun friend. The black men would always win when it came to pus*y. Even when i went to collage in a school around my town. It was all black men and white women. For some time i hated that i couldn't charge myself to be seen as a sexual person. I was making female friends who would only date black, i would help with their homework, i would rub their feet, i would do their dishes. Which i know being her bit&h didn't help me much lol. They she would she's having some other blk dude over for movie night and i could stay if i wanted to :( I would entertain him and her with sarcastic jokes, get them drinks. I become friends with all their boyfriends. But his di&k would be the only one getting sucked that night.
One day i just didn't want to have a normal sexually relationship. Being her beta friend was more of a turn on than getting her pus&y Then i found cuckolding, Being a cuck is sort of being what i already was but just a little bit more sexaully submissive. A cuck is a sort of a sexually submissive guy best friend . A cuck boyfriend helps sexaully in the non-dick department. He gets you wet, licks during s*X, rubs, spreads, fluffs him, provides body support, rims you during sex, holds legs/hair, handles, and above up cleanups after each sexual encounter she has with her men.
So, I'm looking for a woman who would love to have a functioning fun relationship surrounded around black men in the bedroom and me servicing you during sex with them! I don't get jealous, i don't complain who you pick, ( We can pick them together), I just want the best sexual experience you can have.
kik: REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Back