Cuckold (from Ontario, Canada) is looking for local lady to serve...

Could cuckold be useful for single lady who is seeking Black Bulls?

• Total voters

goofy403

Male
Gold Member
From
Canada
Hi, wanabe cuckold here.

I am so intrigued and aroused in same time, about this interracial site and interracial relationships. If you look to any black guy profile, there is a dozens white women followers. On white ladies profiles, a hundreds of black guys are following. I would look into that attraction, white lady - black guy as natural selection, where most beautiful human creatures (white women) are choosing most potent males (black men). White guy like me (ok, cuck), but still a man, who adores women, is completely out of question for sex with white ladies, at least with the best ones, who are gone black permanently (soon or later, all white ladies will go this way). Looking to this natural phenomena, I am completely amazed how I do not feel any jealousy or anger... I am feeling ready to help this natural process...

I am fully aware that I am unable to satisfy white pussy...
And yes, you guess right, I have small cock (5.5" if anybody want to know).
So, I am looking to other ways how to be useful... to be cuckold, is only way for me!

I am not sure if you ladies are possibly looking for cuckold or not. But, for sure you have a lot female friends, maybe some of them (i hope all of them) are also into interracial sex, and they would like to have support and help from cuckold. Maybe you can introduce me to them as possible cuckold. I am located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, 43y old, in good shape, athletic, educated, employed, well situated, with good manners, polite, I would say real gentleman. Ideal to be cuckold, I hope.

Contact me if you know somebody who might be interested.

Thank you.

Back