Cuckold forum

We have never taken pics of this would need a tripod or a fourth person
I really can’t imagine another person in any cuckold sharing scenario, especially something involving this kind of thing. It’s just so intimate an interaction, mysterious and powerful at once. It would take real trust first between wife and husband then between the couple and the other man.

I really can’t imagine another person in any cuckold sharing scenario, especially something involving this kind of thing. It’s just so intimate an interaction, mysterious and powerful at once. It would take real trust first between wife and husband then between the couple and the other man.
So our best man consumated the marraiage on our wedding night, while i was under them fucklicking.

That day we met our wedding photographer and discovered she was kinky and non- monogamous. We did not invite her back for the cuckolding but she knew it was going to happen. We always have thought what if our wedding pictures did not stop at the reception?

That's about as close ad we have come. In general we have normally focused on the moment and i think that the video we have posted is the only one we have from when we have been togeather.

Back