Votes: 10 20.0%
  • My wife told me and I could not do anything about it

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I asked her

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • I begged, and gave into her every wish

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
With real cuckolding, the husband usually has no influence in the wife's decision to screw other men, so he's not the one in control. He can adjust to her random infidelities or not ... it won't matter to her.
In voluntary cuckolding, the husbands often initiate and encourage the wives to seek other men to have sex, often so they can fulfill their own selfish, little fantasies. At least, initially, the husbands feel like they are in control of their wive's activities. Often, however, the wives have suddenly realized (because of their sexual activities with other men) just how poor their husbands were at sex, and they begin seeking out their own lovers. No longer do the husbands have control, and the husbands could, in fact, eventually feel their authority /control "threatened" or breached. Particularly if the wives have been foruntate to hook up with a gifted/talented black male, its often way too late to reverse course ... the damage done, the husbands become real cuckolds, and will either adjust to their wives frequent disappearances to seek sex with other men, or not; the wives, however, may not care one way or the other how their husbands feel, by then. :confused:

With real cuckolding, the husband usually has no influence in the wife's decision to screw other men, so he's not the one in control. He can adjust to her random infidelities or not ... it won't matter to her.
In voluntary cuckolding, the husbands often initiate and encourage the wives to seek other men to have sex, often so they can fulfill their own selfish, little fantasies. At least, initially, the husbands feel like they are in control of their wive's activities. Often, however, the wives have suddenly realized (because of their sexual activities with other men) just how poor their husbands were at sex, and they begin seeking out their own lovers. No longer do the husbands have control, and the husbands could, in fact, eventually feel their authority /control "threatened" or breached. Particularly if the wives have been foruntate to hook up with a gifted/talented black male, its often way too late to reverse course ... the damage done, the husbands become real cuckolds, and will either adjust to their wives frequent disappearances to seek sex with other men, or not; the wives, however, may not care one way or the other how their husbands feel, by then. :confused:

Yes, I understand the ideas behind Cuckolding, I am asking about the realities. Do woman think about this as much as men? Do men drive the ideas more than woman? You know, the difference between theory and reality.

None of the above. We have been married 5 years. I was only am to provide oral sex, so she found a few white boys just for sex and it work fine. It didn't change our relationship. I heard from a friend how great BBC was, so the wife tried a BBC. The Black Bull brought cuckolding into the marriage. My wife didn't even know what cuckolding was. So neither me or my wife was looking to get into cuckolding, it was the Black Bull. He put me in my place quickly. I am now a cuckold.

My wife never had thought to make me cuckold. She had been into a relationship with a black guy 8 years older than her, for more than three years, before me. His name is Axel and he had worked in the same building than me for one year, so I knew him. When my wife broke up with Axel and we started to get dates, she told me about him. I asked her about sex and she told me all that I wished to know. When Susie told me how had they fucked during their first holidays together, I turned on and I begged her to fuck with him again, but this time in front of me.
It took me 10 years convince my wife to do it. Axel has an amazing virility and potential.

Back