Cuckold feelings.

Maleslave

Male
Gold Member
From
Belgium
Sometimes I wonder what are those cuckold feelings and are they normal ?
When I began to fantasize watching my wife get fucked by another man, at first I thought it was just an exciting thought. After i had an orgasm i tought when it's for real i just want him to disappear immediately.

Which normal man wants to see how his wife is doing it with someone else ? Sounds crazy i know.
But I discover more and more that it is an instinct that is inside my body and growing day by day, like a demon or a monster take possession of someone in a horror movie.

In the past she satisfied her bisexual feelings with other women (without my presence), and we both felt comfortable with it.
I have a Femdom relationship with my wife for several years now where we both feel good in.
I guess it's there that "it" feeds itself and makes "itself" stronger.
It slowly takes possession of me and i have the feeling last time also of my wife, even though for her it's physically where for me it's more mental.

I feel that I'm mentally ready and I would even find it normal these days that my wife as good sex with another man who serves her physically better while I just make love to her and obey her in submission.

Sometimes I wonder what are those cuckold feelings and are they normal ?
When I began to fantasize watching my wife get fucked by another man, at first I thought it was just an exciting thought. After i had an orgasm i tought when it's for real i just want him to disappear immediately.

Which normal man wants to see how his wife is doing it with someone else ? Sounds crazy i know.
But I discover more and more that it is an instinct that is inside my body and growing day by day, like a demon or a monster take possession of someone in a horror movie.

In the past she satisfied her bisexual feelings with other women (without my presence), and we both felt comfortable with it.
I have a Femdom relationship with my wife for several years now where we both feel good in.
I guess it's there that "it" feeds itself and makes "itself" stronger.
It slowly takes possession of me and i have the feeling last time also of my wife, even though for her it's physically where for me it's more mental.

I feel that I'm mentally ready and I would even find it normal these days that my wife as good sex with another man who serves her physically better while I just make love to her and obey her in submission.

I think you have psychologically moved from fantasy to the next level of acceptance as a reality. That feeling will grow to the point of wanting to take action, then action itself. This website will give you all the encouragemrny you need and that "demon" you are feeling will turn into a powerful cuckold experience if you want, but it likely will take time. Some folks discuss this for years so goid luck!

If your wife is bi-sexual she is more than halfway there, it should be a small step for her to transition from extramarital female to male lovers.

If your wife is bi-sexual she is more than halfway there, it should be a small step for her to transition from extramarital female to male lovers.
I would thinkso but it she seem she makes a difference between sex with woman wich is a girly thing for her and sex with another man wich she seem to see as cheating. I'm sure i'm a lucky guy she show her love and her loyaliteit to me and she's taking good care of our marriage. The good thing is she seems to like the idea more and more and she told me she slowly start to fantasize about it.

Check out my letter to a desperate husband who, too, desires such:

"How desperate are you, really?

Do not be alarmed by the question. I just have to know how desperate you are toward wanting to get into this lifestyle. How many times do you look at your wife and imagine seeing someone – a Black man (maybe even me) caressing her body, about to make love to her while you sit there clutching your beer in one hand and grabbing your crotch in your other? Do you imagine seeing the look of lust that lights up in her eyes as she moves her body alongside mine . . .

You so desire for your wife/girlfriend to become aware of your thoughts. Of how much you want to see her being used by a Black man/Master like myself. You so much want her to become a Black Cock slut: to explore her sexual desires as well to take you along for the ride. To put it more succinctly, you want your woman to cuck you and for you both to become a ‘Black-Owned’ couple.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/01/letter-to-desperate-spouse.html

tumblr_m8myoexG3Y1qczur4o1_500.jpg

Check out my letter to a desperate husband who, too, desires such:

"How desperate are you, really?

Do not be alarmed by the question. I just have to know how desperate you are toward wanting to get into this lifestyle. How many times do you look at your wife and imagine seeing someone – a Black man (maybe even me) caressing her body, about to make love to her while you sit there clutching your beer in one hand and grabbing your crotch in your other? Do you imagine seeing the look of lust that lights up in her eyes as she moves her body alongside mine . . .

You so desire for your wife/girlfriend to become aware of your thoughts. Of how much you want to see her being used by a Black man/Master like myself. You so much want her to become a Black Cock slut: to explore her sexual desires as well to take you along for the ride. To put it more succinctly, you want your woman to cuck you and for you both to become a ‘Black-Owned’ couple.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/01/letter-to-desperate-spouse.html

Dear Dsoul,
indead I know so much that your words are a mirror of explicit desires flirting through my mind on a daily basis.
And yes I crave it so much I can barely contain yourself anymore.
My wife already know about my cuckold feelings and she accepted them.
I'm sure she would love to cuck me for her physically pleasure and desire but she's affraid for diseases and to dammage our happy marriage that whe do have. As i wrote before it seem she makes a difference between sex with woman wich is a girly thing for her and sex with another man wich she seem to see as cheating me even if i'm there.
And yes your words are sucking me deep into the Black Hole of exotic fetish.
I accept my cuckold desires and know that this is what i'm about. This is what i have wanted for a long time.

Only i don't know that i'm want to serve a Black Master, and find one who’s suitable enough to dominate me sexual will and everything about me. For me it's about my woman, her needs to discover her moribund sexual fire that’s inside her
and her sexual needs who need to be satisfied by physically correct created man, wich whe both know it aint me anymore.

Yes i'm ready but it's my wife who need to start it when she's ready for it too, knowing she's got my support.

I'm not afraid of my cuckold feelings but proud and glad that I tell them to my wife.
But the "OWND" word do affraid me! I want us to be a "Black ASSISTED" couple or something.

Thanks for your reaction i really appreciate it.
tumblr_obaulmsVnc1v463p7o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back