Cuckold Facial

I want take my wife's bull's ( when we find the right one ) cock in my mouth and lately the thought of receiving a facial in front of my wife has been a wild turn on for me. Has anyone had the pleasure of this happening that they would be willing to share?
Absolutely. The best ones are when the wife is humiliating me and verbally berating, sitting there smoking and laughing. I have no shame and would be erect the entire time. Love it!

Cucks always want to swallow my load. Maybe they just like the taste. But as a Bull I prefer to plaster their face, that way the wife can see his humiliation outwardly, plus I can always push the cum into his mouth with my cock afterwards.
As a sub cuck I agree. As much as I love cum, there is a humiliating thrill talking a load on the face.
Also it's exciting to have the load wiped off your face with the Bull's cock and getting to eat the yummy cum that way.

Cucks always want to swallow my load. Maybe they just like the taste. But as a Bull I prefer to plaster their face, that way the wife can see his humiliation outwardly, plus I can always push the cum into his mouth with my cock afterwards.
Yes!

Back