Cuckold event in ATL cuming up real soon! Who's going?

Event Information
Cuckhold Night [All Events List] This is for all the couples that are into cuckold!
06/29/12 Atlanta, GA 288 Miles
SLS Liaison:
Little_wings Type:
Club Little Wings of Atlanta
URL:
Little Wings of Atlanta
If you do not know what cuckold is, let me fill you in. This is the act of a husband sharing his wife. Alot of times there is a shortage of single men for couples, but not at this party. There will be enough lumberjack's to keep the ladies satisfied. And as usual there will also be enough ladies to keep the party going.

For the couples that are into cuckoldry please wear something red so we will know who you are. There will be a specialty ******* at the bar called Scarlet to loosen you up. So come out, relax, and get naked.

Come out and party with us. Prices are $50.00 Single Men, $25.00 per Couple and Single Ladies FREE!

Little Wings is the most centralized swingers club in Atlanta! We are located off Cheshire Bridge at 2241 Faulkner Road. Click here for directions. A Private Fraternal Organization for Members Only. To apply for a membership you must be 21 or older and provide a valid picture ID.

Annual Membership Fees
Couples: $75
Select Single Males: $150
Single Ladies: $25

Club Hours
Fridays 9:00pm - 3 am
Saturdays: 9:00pm - 4:00am

DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED (no athletic-style clothing such as tennis shoes, workout clothes, etc).

View the Cuckhold Night forum
This event may only be attended by paid members!
(Go here to become paid!)

View the List
2 members are signed up for this event.

Events listed above are provided for informational purposes only. SwingLifestyle.com does not control the venue or the events themselves, and cannot guarantee that the events will occur on the dates indicated above. Be sure to check with the specific venues for the latest updated information.

I don't know, but you can click on the link to Little Wings of Atlanta to get contact info. I think me and my husband are going!!

Event Information
Cuckhold Night [All Events List] This is for all the couples that are into cuckold!
06/29/12 Atlanta, GA 288 Miles
SLS Liaison:
Little_wings Type:
Club Little Wings of Atlanta
URL: Little Wings of Atlanta
If you do not know what cuckold is, let me fill you in. This is the act of a husband sharing his wife. Alot of times there is a shortage of single men for couples, but not at this party. There will be enough lumberjack's to keep the ladies satisfied. And as usual there will also be enough ladies to keep the party going.

For the couples that are into cuckoldry please wear something red so we will know who you are. There will be a specialty ******* at the bar called Scarlet to loosen you up. So come out, relax, and get naked.

Come out and party with us. Prices are $50.00 Single Men, $25.00 per Couple and Single Ladies FREE!

Little Wings is the most centralized swingers club in Atlanta! We are located off Cheshire Bridge at 2241 Faulkner Road. Click here for directions. A Private Fraternal Organization for Members Only. To apply for a membership you must be 21 or older and provide a valid picture ID.

Annual Membership Fees
Couples: $75
Select Single Males: $150
Single Ladies: $25

Club Hours
Fridays 9:00pm - 3 am
Saturdays: 9:00pm - 4:00am

DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED (no athletic-style clothing such as tennis shoes, workout clothes, etc).

View the Cuckhold Night forum
This event may only be attended by paid members!
(Go here to become paid!)
View the List
2 members are signed up for this event.

Events listed above are provided for informational purposes only. SwingLifestyle.com does not control the venue or the events themselves, and cannot guarantee that the events will occur on the dates indicated above. Be sure to check with the specific venues for the latest updated information.
IM VERY INTERESTED

Attachments

• cumgetsum.jpg
    cumgetsum.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
Back