Cuckold couples wanting black baby

Hansjensen

Male
Gold Member
B2W has decided not to let us post pictures anymore. As a consequence we have decided to leave B2W.

Thanks for all the likes (we have had more that 51.000 likes) and all the positive feedback.

Christina and Hans

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nf1zyvvXvm1sxjutro9_540.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nf1zyvvXvm1sxjutro9_540.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,711
Last edited:
My wife and I are both white and we are most likely to have the wife impregnated by her black bull. This is her greatest desire in life and I also find it very attractive to have a black baby.

My wife says that it's natural for the wife in an interracial cuckold relationship to have a black baby. She considers it to be the perfection of a cuckold relationship.

My wife also finds that her black lover has excellent genes. Her is strong, healthy, intelligent, powerful and has a lot of drive.

I would like to hear from other cuckold couples who are fascinated by the idea of having a biracial baby - whether you are going make the idea a reality or not.
Everyone else is also welcome to post.View attachment 641383
I can't help but feel this is a fascinating and exciting idea. it never fails to excite me to the fullest. love to chat with white ladies that think of doing this with a future husband.

Lots of black babies available for adoption ... I'd recommend going that route. That way you get the gender you desire and avoid the hospital & doctor costs + you give a needychild another chance in life. Also, it helps avoid a regretful ******* from returning later to bond with the baby ... which you really don't need happen.

My best friend is a BBC Hotwife and have had two ******* with one of her black bulls and I dont see anything wrong with it. I already have two ******* and dont plan any more but wouldnt be against the idea of having a black baby, but ive only recently started going black.

Us for sure. I'm not entirely sure if it would ever happen. We've duliscused it at length. Believe it or not my fiancée has told her mom she wants a black baby and our home before we moved in had a black baby doll in it. She said (jokingly) that it was sign that we were meant for this house.

Very interesting post. I believe that more and more white women want a black baby. There is really nothing unnatural in that.

Some white men love their wife enough to accept her desire.

If both of you want it, perhaps you should do what YOU want, and not what society might consider normal.

jj29_1.gif

Back