Cuckold Couple Training - Pros and Cons

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I have been training cuckold couples for about 10 years. It has been fun, challenging, rewarding and also exhausting at times.

First the fun part - it is a ton of fun to show a wife how to fuck for the first time. How her eyes light up when you first enter her, and how her face scrunches when she orgasms deeply and intensely for the first time as well.

Challenging because not all couples can become cuckold. Some men want to desperately be cuckolded by their wives, but their wife just isnt the right person for this. And in some cases, the husband does not have enough balls to reveal to his wife his true desires, so he'd rather live in secret and shame for the rest of his life, instead of sharing him and his most deep intimate thoughts with the woman he loves.

Rewarding because again, cuckolding is a true form of support for a man and a woman in that relationship. The man supports, adores and loves his wife. She in turn gets the freedom and guilt-free ability to fuck as she pleases.

Exhausting because as One Bull, I cannot train, fuck or breed every couple that contacts me. There are too many of you and too few of me.

For the newbies, what are your pros and cons in the fantasy of cuckolding?

For the experienced ones, what have been your pros and cons over the years?

I have been training cuckold couples for about 10 years. It has been fun, challenging, rewarding and also exhausting at times.

Exhausting because as One Bull, I cannot train, fuck or breed every couple that contacts me. There are too many of you and too few of me.

caption_Sarcasm-LIFE.jpg ......GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif ...."thank you for putting up with all us white folks. We appreciate your service !"

Last edited:
Back