Cuckold Couple Seeking Dominant Black Bull in SoCal

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
We are an attractive and fit white cuckold couple in southern California. She is late 40s, 5'5", 130, curves, gorgeous legs and ass. He is early 50s, athletic build, clean-shaven and clean-cut. We take care of ourselves, eat healthy, work-out 5 days a week. Looking for a big, fit, black man to satisfy her needs.

Looking for a couple to own. And a couple to belong to me. Long term friendship and experiences to help enhance and enjoy the life style. Let's chat, hook up and make it happen. Very mature, find, well hung, understandable, and willing to making you happy. Select me. You won't regret it. Hit me up. I'm in La...

We are an attractive and fit white cuckold couple in southern California. She is late 40s, 5'5", 130, curves, gorgeous legs and ass. He is early 50s, athletic build, clean-shaven and clean-cut. We take care of ourselves, eat healthy, work-out 5 days a week. Looking for a big, fit, black man to satisfy her needs.
Pics?

We are not a cuckhold couple...do have a hot white wife. We could all meet, wife wouldn’t know. She likes to dress hot and flirt.
Please send any pics you have of your hotwife.....your lovely white little spouse...to get
FUCKED. over FUCKED AGAIN AND FUCKED AGGAIN

Back