Cuckold couple....new here...

KCCUCKOLDCOUPLE

Couple
Gold Member
From
KS, US
This is Brian (the Cuckold). We are new here. I am 100% bisexual and enjoy watching my girlfriend Amber getting fucked. I also enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked. We both like and prefer BBC. She loves BBC, loves getting fucked by it. We don't do BBC 100%, or at least, we have played with hung white men as well). She likes sex with guys bigger than me (hence hung), enjoys me watching and eating the creampies and getting sloppy seconds. Likes to tease and have me wait my turn. We have been into this lifestyle for about 3.5 years, and got into her having sex with others about 6 months into our relationship. She also likes to watch me have sex with other men (she enjoys watching gay sex). Our most recent cuckolding session was this past Friday, where a BBC bull came and fucked her while I watched and ate her out afterwards. Was very intense and we both enjoyed it. I wish I had gotten some better pictures and videos, but was too koto watching. I do have some videos of her getting BBC. Any Bulls I'm the Kansas City area, hit me up. Can arrange a session with her. 20151017_002109.jpg 20151017_002305.jpg

Back