Cuckold couple looking for a regular bbc. Anyone out there?

hotwife8493

Couple
From
MI, US
My husband and I 28f and 35m are looking for a bbc to share me with. I am looking for someone who is respectful and fun to be around. If we find the right person it could definitely turn into a regular thing. It’s very hard to find someone who respects boundaries and is real so we figured we would try posting on here. We are a professional couple so being discreet is a must. She does have a very slutty side and hope you can bring it out in her.

Attachments

• B8AC7733-FFB9-4436-9B28-CCE54EB6D66E.jpeg
    B8AC7733-FFB9-4436-9B28-CCE54EB6D66E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 451
My husband and I 28f and 35m are looking for a bbc to share me with. I am looking for someone who is respectful and fun to be around. If we find the right person it could definitely turn into a regular thing. It’s very hard to find someone who respects boundaries and is real so we figured we would try posting on here. We are a professional couple so being discreet is a must. She does have a very slutty side and hope you can bring it out in her.
Nice ass 😍

From Detroit. Inbox me if you are interested

AmazinLooking

Tasty ass

I’m in Alabama and I’m interested

She is amazing, Im older stern and 8 inches

Back