CUCKOLD COUPLE HAVE SPLIT UP

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Well, its been a couple of weeks now but I have to announce that Jill and I are no longer a couple, cuckold or otherwise. I knew she had a bit of a thing going with a guy back in L.A. where we moved from and she recently told me that she was moving back to be with him. I guess I should have seen it coming. One of the perils of this game is that your wife might find someone she likes better than you and my wife did. In a way I'm glad. Watching her get fucked by other men was getting a little old. Now that poor sap can deal with it, although I think she's done with the lifestyle now. It's been fun but I'm done.

p.s. Guys, be careful what you wish for. :(

Well, its been a couple of weeks now but I have to announce that Jill and I are no longer a couple, cuckold or otherwise. I knew she had a bit of a thing going with a guy back in L.A. where we moved from and she recently told me that she was moving back to be with him. I guess I should have seen it coming. One of the perils of this game is that your wife might find someone she likes better than you and my wife did. In a way I'm glad. Watching her get fucked by other men was getting a little old. Now that poor sap can deal with it, although I think she's done with the lifestyle now. It's been fun but I'm done.

I'm sorry to hear about the break up of your marriage. I hope that you can pick up the pieces and move on with your head held high. Best of luck to you.

Condolences.
The past makes way for the future. I hope your next adventure brings you twice the joy as the last. Keep your heart open, that's the only way it can be filled.

Guess who wants to come back? Guess his big black cock just didn't make up for her comfortable lifestyle, fancy clothes, vacations and her BMW?

Hey, don't sell yourself short. (No pun intended) Cars clothes, etc. only go so far.
She may have realized that while the sex may be great, by itself it falls short of the whole package that having a loving husband provides. Especially one who lets her enjoy the sex as well.

Of course, since you said that watching her fuck other guys was wearing thin, if you do consider taking her back, the two of you are going to have to sit down and do some heavy duty conversing.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Hey, don't sell yourself short. (No pun intended) Cars clothes, etc. only go so far.
She may have realized that while the sex may be great, by itself it falls short of the whole package that having a loving husband provides. Especially one who lets her enjoy the sex as well.

Of course, since you said that watching her fuck other guys was wearing thin, if you do consider taking her back, the two of you are going to have to sit down and do some heavy duty conversing.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Yes. Thanks for the support.+

Both parties have to be in it for it to get started and to keep going...Sounds like something was missing to begin with......Watching her get fucked is fun but......that's playtime at your leisure.......No cuck, bull, or queen should be looking at beyond that......after a nite of fun it should be back to reality!!!

What must be born in mind is, people outside this lifestyle also split up. Good luck to you anyway my friend

Guess who wants to come back? Guess his big black cock just didn't make up for her comfortable lifestyle, fancy clothes, vacations and her BMW?

I don't know why it is that these ladies can't see through the true motives of these guys ... hey, they just want to score some white pussy ... PERIOD! These guys usually have no intentions of settling down with these black cock addicted women ... and its not like they're missleading the women. But these women can't see that, or refuse to see that. They think they'll move in, and settle these putang chasers down ... :rolleyes: Hopefully she's not coming back to you with a "bun in the oven". I'd ask if I was you.
So, what's your plans moving forward? Gonna work on this marriage, or have you lost the last respect you had for her, and ready to move on? And if you do move on, will you start the same thing with the next lady you attach yourself too? Just wondering if you've learned any lessons? :)

I don't know why it is that these ladies can't see through the true motives of these guys ... hey, they just want to score some white pussy ... PERIOD! These guys usually have no intentions of settling down with these black cock addicted women ... and its not like they're missleading the women. But these women can't see that, or refuse to see that. They think they'll move in, and settle these putang chasers down ...

It may not have been like that at all.

I think some women just don't realize the difference between enjoying hot sex with another man when they are able to do so within the comfort and safety of their marriage and the reality of their lover's "world" and what he's like to live with 24/7, until they try making that change and then the excitement of the sex wears off leaving them wondering what the hell were they thinking.

Thanks for the comments and concern but I doubt I'll be having anything more to do with her.

Way to go! Stay strong! She is the one who cut the cord when she left so she only has herself to blame. It is good to see a guy that doesn't completely cave into anything and everything his wife wants.

You now have a chance to move on wiser and happier. So refreshing to see someone that understands that cuckold doesn't have to equate to wimp and doormat!!!

I wouldn't necessarily make any decisions now. You're in a sensitive emotional state and any choice you would make would be rash.

The guys cheering you on don't seem to realize how complicated the issue really is. Breaking up with someone I'd been in love with for X amount of years (I have no idea how long you guys have been together) is, psychologically speaking, equivalent to a death.

And considering the circumstances attached, I highly doubt you have many, if any, people in your life to openly discuss it with. Maybe you should seek out a therapist or marriage and family counselor.

Back