CUCKOLD COUPLE HAVE SPLIT UP

As exciting as this lifestyle can be there are many pitfalls potentially there. Crazy things can happen that you just don't see coming. It helps if your relationship is strong but it can be a strain. Take your time before you make a final decision on whether or not to continue the marriage. Good Luck!

We're moving to Las Vegas. Back in the real estate business there. We should have things settled and ready to go by early December. Probably be back into the lifestyle as well. I kind of miss it.

Reactions: A&W
I also want to wish you both well. Me and hubby have had an up and down emotional ride this year. What started out as a bit of fun can get really mixed up. My hubby wanted me to go with lots of guys then, as i got into it, he changed direction. Then i met my guy who i see now and again, i started having feelings for him till he made it clear its fun only. Sometimes me and hubbys sex great because of what i do, sometimes hubby keeps his distance. We are not robots or sex machines, i can see how relationships can get stretched if your not careful, best of luck. X

every game is played by rules.discuss n set ur own rules,as a true cuck give that privilege to ur wife.once the rules are in place,follow it religously. review and amend ur set rules once every 3 months. communicate on daily basis.Happy to note tht alls well for now.take care.

I hope everything works out but it does seem that your wife made a selfish choice( not that all adults don't from time to time) when she had so much freedom to begin with. Life is very short and everyone must choose how they wish to spend it. If you choose to spend part of it with a partner in this lifestyle you must be sure that they are truely a partner and not just thinking of themself. I hope it works out. If you are in Vegas by the first week of December. I'll buy you a ******* and light a cigar with you.

Well, its been a couple of weeks now but I have to announce that Jill and I are no longer a couple, cuckold or otherwise. I knew she had a bit of a thing going with a guy back in L.A. where we moved from and she recently told me that she was moving back to be with him. I guess I should have seen it coming. One of the perils of this game is that your wife might find someone she likes better than you and my wife did. In a way I'm glad. Watching her get fucked by other men was getting a little old. Now that poor sap can deal with it, although I think she's done with the lifestyle now. It's been fun but I'm done.

p.s. Guys, be careful what you wish for. :(

lol ..you are obviously obsessed with the "lifestyle " judging buy how many posts you put up ,you must have been on here 24/7. maybe next relationship you should keep the computer off for a bit and get out of your fantasy world. try actually having a relationship! its fun to have fantasy's but some of you fuckers are over the top!

lol ..you are obviously obsessed with the "lifestyle " judging buy how many posts you put up ,you must have been on here 24/7. maybe next relationship you should keep the computer off for a bit and get out of your fantasy world. try actually having a relationship! its fun to have fantasy's but some of you fuckers are over the top!

AND YOU'RE ON THIS SITE BECAUSE .....

hope it works out for you buddy / the 6 yrs we have been in it have been up & down / she has stopped doing any white the day she was nailed & got her first taste of blk / never saw a man fuck like that in all my years of swinging with her / i have never seen her happier & am now looking at the real women i married / no regrets here as i have looked past my feelings to help another person find them selves / keep rockin & keep the faith

has she changed towards you
she has but from her side she thinks all is good & thats fine with me / she had a fucked life & asshole family that treated her like ******* / seeing her have some happiness at this point in her life is a huge reward / we have never fucked since that first day but i'll do anything for her / everyone changes in this life style

how many guys she done?
since she started ? i have no idea & lost count / i was really never counting them anyway / i'm in rock & roll & have toured for almost 40 yrs / believe me when i say i have been with so many its unreal / great life no regrets.

Well, its been a couple of weeks now but I have to announce that Jill and I are no longer a couple, cuckold or otherwise. I knew she had a bit of a thing going with a guy back in L.A. where we moved from and she recently told me that she was moving back to be with him. I guess I should have seen it coming. One of the perils of this game is that your wife might find someone she likes better than you and my wife did. In a way I'm glad. Watching her get fucked by other men was getting a little old. Now that poor sap can deal with it, although I think she's done with the lifestyle now. It's been fun but I'm done.

Hey read your post way back then & wondered how you were doing today, just wanted you to know that there was someone out there that understands 7 did care how you were doing. hope you get your life on another track & keep going buddy. I live with the same thought in the back of my mind every day, it seems they never come back from that side.

sad to hear that. hope you guys can still find happiness apart.

hubby and i have cooled off on this stuff too. i've not seen anyone for a few months now.

When there is no commitment just purely sex between 2 people you can get a roller coaster type life and just like your wife liked the bigger black cock the black guy likes better pussy and chooses on what pleases him most not on how she feels. I think all women especially wives crave security and you offer that and she does love you but, the desire to have a big black cock can control her too. Depends on what you are willing to accept and live with.

Back