Cuckold couple from Malaysia

Hi,

35 Male from KL here. indian Mix Chinese with a big brown cock for your girl and we can experiment on other things too. I am a natural bull and would love to meet you

Hi,

I'm new to this cuckold fetish.
Would like cuckold any willing couple.

38, Malay, Male, Kuantan Pahang

Any race would do. Line clear.

My Fantasy :
Well, Im more on fucking a wife in front of her husband while she still wearing the beautiful cloth, CFNM.

1. Cuckold a malay married couple, the wife still wearing baju kurung and tudung. Cum inside the wife, wear back panty (no wash the pussy), and three of us go out to town for a *******. Very syokkkkk.

2.Cuckold a chinese couple with wife wearing work attire, preferably skirt. Cum inside and go out to town for a *******.

PM me, if interested.

Hi,

I'm new to this cuckold fetish.
Would like cuckold any willing couple.

38, Malay, Male, Kuantan Pahang

Any race would do. Line clear.

My Fantasy :
Well, Im more on fucking a wife in front of her husband while she still wearing the beautiful cloth, CFNM.

1. Cuckold a malay married couple, the wife still wearing baju kurung and tudung. Cum inside the wife, wear back panty (no wash the pussy), and three of us go out to town for a *******. Very syokkkkk.

2.Cuckold a chinese couple with wife wearing work attire, preferably skirt. Cum inside and go out to town for a *******.

PM me, if interested.
Pm bro

Back