CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS

It's the end of a long week and I stop for a ******* before heading home to ******* and my husband of twenty years. I almost dread the thought of it. The end of my work week means a weekend of housework while he watches football or washes his 1966 Chevelle. We haven't shared intimacy for years; not real intimacy anyway.

I stare into his eyes. The first unrestricted emotional crush I have allowed myself in over twenty years. A crush I haven't ****** myself to subdue, like the others over my married years.

"So what are you doing tonight?' I ask as I hand him the cash driven by the desire to feel the intoxicating glow of chemistry - something I have lived without most of my adult life.

"Going home," he says flatly, "it was a lot busier than usual," he continues tiredly as he takes the money, our fingers grazing, our familiarity understood. This was the latest of my year-long emotional affair I had been secretly carrying on with him. Even if I was the only one who knew it, it was still my secret. And he is younger - much younger. A beautiful black specimen for sure.

"Unless you have a better idea," he says teasingly.

Thirty minutes later we are at a downtown hotel. I didn't even try to justify it to myself. I wanted this and God knows, I needed it. His body is so firm and beautiful as it intertwines with mine. Our skin contrasts in the light provided by the street lights through the window. As he takes me deeply, I feel all those years of pent up frustrations and desires rush out. They are released at once and I cry out in joy with each thrust. I am once again a woman, a feeling, sensual, sexual woman.

A year later I still remember that encounter. I cherish it. But I had to change my watering hole on those Friday after work respites. I wonder of he sometimes thinks of me.

1 (1).jpg

My husband and I work in the same office and often on Fridays we go out for drinks with other members of the staff. One guy that always joins us is a very hot black guy named Ray. He is quiet and reserved, but under that suite I know there is a finely honed, athletic physique. For the past six months or so I have been making subtle eye contact with him while we are at the bar and during the week we often chat at work. Last Friday while we were at our usual watering hole and while everyone was lost in the conversation, I found myself fantasizing about taking Ray into the women's rest room and whipping out his cock and giving him a hot blowjob. Maybe it will happen. I sure hope so. I'm sure he'd be an incredible fuck!

My husband and I work in the same office and often on Fridays we go out for drinks with other members of the staff. One guy that always joins us is a very hot black guy named Ray. He is quiet and reserved, but under that suite I know there is a finely honed, athletic physique. For the past six months or so I have been making subtle eye contact with him while we are at the bar and during the week we often chat at work. Last Friday while we were at our usual watering hole and while everyone was lost in the conversation, I found myself fantasizing about taking Ray into the women's rest room and whipping out his cock and giving him a hot blowjob. Maybe it will happen. I sure hope so. I'm sure he'd be an incredible fuck!

You have the power to make it happen. Just use your power.

My husband was out of town for the weekend and I was lonely and bored. Call me compulsive but I called Michael, a handsome, single, black guy that I know from work and suggested that we meet downtown for a *******. He sounded a little confused but agreed. Michael and I got along well at the office and often flirted innocently but I knew he was attracted to me in spite of being at least ten years my junior. Did I mention he was gorgeous? We met at a quiet lounge in an out of the way hotel where no one would know us. After a couple of drinks I asked him if he was interested in getting a room for the evening and having a fling. He asked if I was sure and I told him I had been thinking about it for a while and that I was sure I wanted it. He quickly agreed and soon we were in our room. I told him this would be a one time thing and it had to stay our secret. We spent the night having amazing sex, doing things I never thought I'd do with any man. He was so hot, so hunky, and as it turned out, could go forever. His cock filled me like I'd never been filled before and I took full advantage of his ability to regain his vigour time and time again. My husband came home late Sunday evening and shared with me all the details of his business trip before asking how my weekend was.
"It was fine," I told him, "just fine."

View attachment 2015976
This is the best picture I’ve ever seen

My wife of 5 years recently confessed to me that for the last 5 years she has been sleeping with her first husband, a big, black man, two or three times a year. She said she loves me and not him, but the sex is so good! She had told me in the past that he has a huge cock and trying not to hurt me more she stammered around before telling me I have the smallest dick she ever had. Her ex is a real stud and about six feet five inches and a real out doors kind of guy. I use to brag to people how well we all got along with him after our marriage.

I started to ask her questions like where and when and what they did. I was very upset and she was trying to calm me down by hugging me and speaking so sweet. The next thing I know is she rubbed the front of my pants and then said "Your dick is hard!" And it was. I was so hurt, but just could not stop thinking about my wife sucking his cock and fucking him and we ended up having some of the best sex of my life.

Since divulging her secret, she has been so nice to me and has started to give me handjobs while she tells me how small I am compared to her ex.. Now, I can't seem to stop thinking about her having sex with other men. When she promised to stop seeing her ex, I even told her not to. The thought of her getting fucked by his big, black cock turns me on unbelievably. I still love her and she told me the same. Our sex life has never been better. I think I'm going to tell that I want to watch them while he's fucking her. That would be the best!

1.jpg

While moving my wife's things into our new home together I was snooping in some small boxes when I found a VHS marked private. I couldn't help it, I had to peak and hid the tape I'm my truck for later. The next day I waited till I knew she was gone to take a look. I played the tape and saw a old episode of Friends and almost popped it out, but decided to scan forward and that's when I was floored. It was my wife from a few years back, but while we were married, on a bed totally nude. Then a guy came from behind setting up the camera. He was a large black guy with a huge cock that swung as he walked into the frame. He walked up to my wife and guided her to her knees. He then guided his big cock into her mouth. I have never seen one as large and especially as thick. My cock began to throb as I watched my wife suck his cock and get it nice and hard. He was very aggressive and pulled her hair and demanded that she suck him. He told her he was going to fuck her hard and make her cum. Then he did just that. I watched him pound my wife in several positions with out mercy. I never could have dreamed she could have taken a cock so huge, but now I see she very capable. I watch this movie every chance I get.

1.jpg

@CuckoldCouple So I guess this thread is fiction which is fine but best identified as such. 13 July "She’s 33, I am 30." 4 AUG "My wife and I have been married for 25 years" 16 SEP "my husband of twenty years", 21 SEP "My wife of 5 years." Admittedly there is a lot of fiction and exaggeration on this site, but many of us value the true kink that is here as we seek to navigate this lifestyle.

Last edited:
My husband and I are both in our 30’s and have been married for five years. Sex with him has never been very good. Basically it’s all about his pleasure. Five minutes, and he’s done. He never considers my needs at all. I’ve tried everything to get him interested in making our sexual relationship more fulfilling for both of us, but he’s just not interested. The one thing he did want was to fulfill his fantasy of watching me have sex with another man. At first, I refused, but eventually I gave in, hoping this would re-kindle his interest in me. Anyway, he invited a black male friend of ours over and we did have sex and it was wonderful. This man was powerful, exciting, caring and “large” which I really liked. I was a little hesitant at first, especially with my husband right there watching, but I soon became very turned on and soon our friend and I were fucking passionately! I had my first orgasm with a man in two years! It was incredible! Now, my husband is upset with me because I had a good time. In fact, he called me a “slut.” Am I wrong to have enjoyed myself? After all, it was my husband who wanted me to do this in the first place. I really want to have sex with this other guy again since my husband still doesn’t seem to realize that I have needs and wishes, too. After that hot experience, I doubt my husband will agree to letting me do it again so I may have to continue without his knowledge.

1.jpg

@CuckoldCouple So I guess this thread is fiction which is fine but best identified as such. 13 July "She’s 33, I am 30." 4 AUG "My wife and I have been married for 25 years" 16 SEP "my husband of twenty years", 21 SEP "My wife of 5 years." Admittedly there is a lot of fiction and exaggeration on this site, but many of us value the true kink that is here as we seek to navigate this lifestyle.

Then don't follow my posts. This section is called "stories".

Then don't follow my posts. This section is called "stories".
Actually your the one who isn't paying attention. This section is called CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS. They are pointing out that your stories are fake, and not confessions at all. Try posting in sections that support the stories your writing.

Actually your the one who isn't paying attention. This section is called CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS. They are pointing out that your stories are fake, and not confessions at all. Try posting in sections that support the stories your writing.

Sorry, but in this case you're wrong....
This is the sub-forum "Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories" so he is right :cool:
If you look for confessions you should go to the catholic church around the corner :bounce:

Sorry, but in this case you're wrong....
This is the sub-forum "Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories" so he is right :cool:
If you look for confessions you should go to the catholic church around the corner :bounce:
devtho, I guess you need to go back to school and learn to read, because he is clearly posting his stories under Cuckold Confessions under "Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories". No, he is not right. He is in the wrong section.

devtho, I guess you need to go back to school and learn to read, because he is clearly posting his stories under Cuckold Confessions under "Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories". No, he is not right. He is in the wrong section.

Well, you missed school, right? It is about logic and inheritance :p
If a place is labeled "parking lot" I can put in my bike.
I can even write "bike place" on the floor - but it is still a parking lot and therefore one can put his car in :angel:

If one wants a "for confessions and only true real life confessions" sub-forum he should ask the administration for :help:
Until then... THIS is the Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories section :qos:

At last... if you read the text of CuckoldCouple correctly you would know that even they park their car here - they label it only "bike"

My first BBC. The nightclub doorman n° 18472
I post my story (the porter) on the site http://revebebe.free.fr/php3/hisframe.html. French erotic site.
The story is about my first encounter with a BBC good read to you.

Ver three o'clock in the morning, I decided to enter home, once in my car, I realized that I had a problem to start the car. So I went out and went for help to the doorman at the disco.

- Candy, said !! Can you help me start my car because I think it has a problem.

-Yes, I can help you start your car, it should not have any problems.

-I thank you, it's very nice of you.

A faith arrived at the car, the porter looks at what problem can have my car after ten minutes, he found the breakdown.

-Madame the car will not be able to restart, it will be necessary to make come a repairer, it is your alternator which has a problem.

I thank you for watching my car. Do you know a repairman in the corner.

-Yes, I know one, he often comes to help customers here, but unfortunately right now, he is on vacation and in the region, he is the only one worked so late, it will be necessary to wait for the opening of the others tomorrow garages.

- how I go home, I do not know anyone here, it's a big worry.

-I can help you, but it will be necessary to wait until the closing of the discotheque and after, I could bring you home, it is as you want or telephoned a taxi, but it will cost you dearly.

-No-no, I'll wait until the end, anyway, there is not much left to wait. As I found nice, and I had no other choice, I accepted.

Once the disco was over, I found myself in the porter's car his name and Andrew direction home. On the way, we started talking about everything and nothing, 5 minutes later.

-Do you want to stop at the service station, because I want to ******* a coffee, so I do not fall asleep at the wheel.

-Yes of course, it's more reasonable, me too, I want to ******* a coffee.

We stopped at the gas station, it was while walking to the service station that he began to compliment me on my outfit.

I was dressed lightly, I had black high boots, an autumn dress stocking with garter belt is black transparent underwear (aubade).

I tried to divert the conversation because I saw where he was going.

Anyway, this was not my type of boy, and I was married for 7 years. I have always been loyal to my husband.

We left again, and we re-discussed everything and nothing and then 5 minutes later, he started to tell me.

-you knew Emile, I really want to make love to you, you like me a lot.

-I do not matter that I sleep with you anyway you are not my type of men, I am married and faithful to my husband.

He began to smile, and he said, if I drop you, you will never have had so much fun with me that your husband will have given you in 7 years.

You'll see when you've had my big dick in your pussy soaked, you ask for more and you will beg me to continue to stoop like a bitch in heat.

Never had anyone spoken to me like that.

I was outraged as he spoke to me and at the same time, I do not know why inside me it bubbled the way he spoke to me put me in an excitement that I did not know.

It was incredible, I could not believe it, nobody had ever spoken to me like that. And the more he talked to me like that, the more my panties got soaked, I did not dare move any more like paralyzing on the seat of the car.

He started undoing his zipper and going out are sex, never had I seen such a big sex in my life.

She was so big that I gasped, I could not take my eyes off that big cock.

He started to slow down and turn into a small dirt road, he stopped the car and there, he told me.

- suck me slut !! After, I'll get down and empty into your pussy.

At the moment, I had completely forgotten that I was married. Anyway, there was only that big cock that mattered. He took my hair part, I let myself do it anyway I was much too excited to refuse. I opened my mouth and I started to suck him, he had soft skin, his big cock fill me my mouth.

It was the first time I was so excited about this situation.

Me a married woman and faithful for years sucking a black in a car.

I recognized myself more, I took a liking to suck, I felt his cum in my mouth.

At the same time, that I sucked him, he told me that I was a good slut and that I sucked like a queen.

My panties were more than wet, I dripped, I went back and forth with my mouth and I caressed him at the same time, these balls, and he began to make big groans while holding my head with these hands and the !!! He enjoyed me in the mouth, I can not believe the amount of cum he has

I swallowed all his cum.

I had never done this to anyone, I was so excited that I did them naturally, he had a very good taste.

He handed over are sex in his pentathlon and restarted.

I did not understand why he left.

I wanted him to take me, I was too excited, he hit the road again.

I did not understand his behavior that he had, never had I done that. It was 2 kilometers that we drove and there, he told me.

You see that I told you that you would beg me to fuck you like a dog. You want me to fuck you Emile.

In the condition he had put me of course! That I wanted him to drop me and have his big cock in me who would refuse. Yes, I was asking that, so I beg him and beg.

-stopped!! The car, I want you to show me what you want from me.

- so caress yourself before me slut, if you want my big cock in your pussy dripping.

I started to caress myself in front of him. A minute later, he began to slow down the car and took a dirt road, and he stopped the car, he asked me to get off and come behind the car.

Like a robot, I executed his orders. He told me to put his hands on the trunk lid, and he came up behind me and began to caress my buttocks above my dress and at the same time he licked my neck and ears.

I was shaking, I was making small groans, my breath was getting stronger, he put a finger in the crack of my buttocks, I jumped, I was not in my normal state, I recognized myself more, I heard myself tell him.

Andre take me as a bitch.

I could not stand it squatting on the trunk of the car and I lift the dress on my back he came out are big sex and began to caressed my vagina while soaked through my panties he was going-and-go come, my lips had doubled in volume, I could not believe it, it was that I was so excited he spread the elastic of my panties and put the tip of his big cock on my lips, I had electricity, he entered the head of his sex in me, I have the head that turned at that time and I enjoyed like crazy, I trembled everywhere, he entered my sex fully in my vagina he began to caressed me the tips of my own that was all hard, I felt his big cock in me.

It was the first time that I was so full, while stroking my breasts, he nibbled my neck and put his tongue in my ears, I was going crazy, it was the first time I had so much fun with a man.

He began to go back and forth in me, he went slowly, I felt his big cock in the depths of me he spoke to me quietly in my ear.

You are a real whore your husband next to me, he is a bad fucker, you will not find a man like me who will stoop like that.

I was like a whore squatting on the trunk of a car trying to make me down like a bitch by a black. He was going back and forth in my dilated vagina. He started tickling me with his finger on my anus that gave me a huge feeling, I moaned at who can hear it I let go like I had never done before.

-Oh!! Yes!! Yes!! Again, faster, go so, drop me, it's good, I want to feel your semen squirted deep in my vagina while soaked.

And he started pounding me like crazy, I could not go anymore.

He plunged his finger more and more into my ass and I liked that.

I screamed like crazy, he saw that I went to enjoy, he began to utter great groans, and he enjoyed me in my deepest vagina and made me cum at the same time as him, we are stay within 5 minutes of each other.

We resumed our spirits, he took me home.

My wife of 5 years recently confessed to me that for the last 5 years she has been sleeping with her first husband, a big, black man, two or three times a year. She said she loves me and not him, but the sex is so good! She had told me in the past that he has a huge cock and trying not to hurt me more she stammered around before telling me I have the smallest dick she ever had. Her ex is a real stud and about six feet five inches and a real out doors kind of guy. I use to brag to people how well we all got along with him after our marriage.

I started to ask her questions like where and when and what they did. I was very upset and she was trying to calm me down by hugging me and speaking so sweet. The next thing I know is she rubbed the front of my pants and then said "Your dick is hard!" And it was. I was so hurt, but just could not stop thinking about my wife sucking his cock and fucking him and we ended up having some of the best sex of my life.

Since divulging her secret, she has been so nice to me and has started to give me handjobs while she tells me how small I am compared to her ex.. Now, I can't seem to stop thinking about her having sex with other men. When she promised to stop seeing her ex, I even told her not to. The thought of her getting fucked by his big, black cock turns me on unbelievably. I still love her and she told me the same. Our sex life has never been better. I think I'm going to tell that I want to watch them while he's fucking her. That would be the best!

View attachment 2173063
I love your stories

My wife knows all about my fantasies involving her and big black men. I share them with her all the time, hoping she will decide to ive it a try. This is one that I have not told her about.

“Oh my God, it’s too big!” With every slow push it stretches my wife’s pussy like never before. Even our biggest toy is not as big as him. He starts to slide it in more and more. He is only half way in and I hear my wife grunt. She yells out, “Fuck me.” My wife never says that to me. As he starts to picking up the pace, my wife moans louder and louder as she looks at me while she lets out a deep long moan as she cums for the first time.
John, being a young, strong, black man, keeps plowing into my wife. She lets out another loud moan “Oh my God, oh fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me with that big black dick.”

He stops and tells her to kneel at the foot of couch so he can fuck her from behind, and she gladly bends over the couch to take his massive black cock. He starts to slide it in and out I can hear his ball sack smack repeatedly against her ass and wet cunt. As continues to work on his long stroke, my wife yells out again. “I’m cumming again, oh my God!”

Just as my wife yells out, he slowly pulls out his cock and starts riding it on the crack of her ass with my wife panting. She reaches behind her ass and grabs his big thick cock, and starts rocking back and forth on her crack. To my surprise, she starts to tries to put in her ass. She holds a firm grip on his cock and tries to slowly guide it in her rosebud.

As it starts to go, in she yells very loud “Oh my god, it’s so big!” He gets in and starts pumping on my wife’s ass and she starts to cum like never before. As she cums, she shakes and pants to catch her breath. She could feel his cock swelling and getting ready blow. He pulls out his big cock and douses my wife’s ass with a fountain of cum.

View attachment 1977405
Very sexy pic!!

I have been separated from my husband of five years for a while now and have been dating and having sex with several men. I recently had an encounter with a black guy who has an enormous dick and balls. I finally slept with a guy with a huge cock!. The first or second time we slept together, he must have noticed me staring, because right away he was like, "Yup, that is a big cock, isn't it? Don't worry, though, it's cool. Then we had sex and it was great. Anyway, it was kind of hot and now I'm disappointed if a guy has a small dick.

Back