CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS

You are sitting with your wife and some of her guy friends in the living room and she says, “Hey, I am going to get changed before we go out.”
“Where are we going?” you ask.
Your wife exchanges a troubled glance with the two guys before saying, “Uh, we three had plans. Sorry, I thought I told you.”
“Ok, so I am not invited or something?” you ask.
“No, it’s not like that, I just want to hang out with my friends sometimes and not always be with my husband all the time.” She softens her tone, “No offence, but I need my freedom.”
“Ok, no problem,” you say.
“Hey, do you guys want to come in my room while I get changed?” she asks flippantly, avoiding your eyes.
“Sure,” the two guys mumble, shooting you embarrassed glances.
Your wife flicks you a guilty look, “We will be right back,” she says to you.
Then all three of them just get up and go down the hall into your bedroom. One guy says something you can’t make out and your wife giggles and says, “Shut up!”
Then you hear the bedroom door close and then the click as it locks. You sit there for a minute thinking this over. What the fuck is going on here? Two guys are going into your bedroom to watch your wife get changed to go out? Seriously?
You get up and go down the hall to listen at the bedroom door. You hear stifled laughter, then one of the guys says, “Now take your bra off, too.”
Your wife says something you can’t hear and then both guys say, “Whoa, nice!”
You knock on the door and say, “Hey, what the fuck?”
“I’m getting changed, you can’t come in,” she says.
“You can’t do that in front of those guys,” you complain through the door.
“Why not? They are just friends. Just leave us alone, ok?” she shouts.
You are speechless, you can’t just knock the door down, that would be crazy. There is silence for a while, then rustling and murmuring. You stand at the door listening for a few minutes and pretty soon you start to hear suspicious moaning. Soon after the bed is creaking rhythmically. You know what the fuck is going on, your wife is getting drilled in there. But all the anger just drains away and you feel sort of dejected. So you head back into the living room and plop down, trying to figure out how to handle this. You have to dump her now, and that is a shame, but you are pretty attached to her, so it will be hard to do.
After about thirty minutes the bedroom door unlocks and you hear your wife padding down the hall barefoot. You look over and she is stark naked and her face, tits and belly are all covered in cum. She looks at you sheepishly and smiles, then goes into the kitchen to grab some cold drinks and snacks.
“Sorry about this,” she says. Then heads back down the hall into the bedroom.

1.jpg

My wife knows all about my fantasies involving her and big black men. I share them with her all the time, hoping she will decide to ive it a try. This is one that I have not told her about.

“Oh my God, it’s too big!” With every slow push it stretches my wife’s pussy like never before. Even our biggest toy is not as big as him. He starts to slide it in more and more. He is only half way in and I hear my wife grunt. She yells out, “Fuck me.” My wife never says that to me. As he starts to picking up the pace, my wife moans louder and louder as she looks at me while she lets out a deep long moan as she cums for the first time.
John, being a young, strong, black man, keeps plowing into my wife. She lets out another loud moan “Oh my God, oh fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me with that big black dick.”

He stops and tells her to kneel at the foot of couch so he can fuck her from behind, and she gladly bends over the couch to take his massive black cock. He starts to slide it in and out I can hear his ball sack smack repeatedly against her ass and wet cunt. As continues to work on his long stroke, my wife yells out again. “I’m cumming again, oh my God!”

Just as my wife yells out, he slowly pulls out his cock and starts riding it on the crack of her ass with my wife panting. She reaches behind her ass and grabs his big thick cock, and starts rocking back and forth on her crack. To my surprise, she starts to tries to put in her ass. She holds a firm grip on his cock and tries to slowly guide it in her rosebud.

As it starts to go, in she yells very loud “Oh my god, it’s so big!” He gets in and starts pumping on my wife’s ass and she starts to cum like never before. As she cums, she shakes and pants to catch her breath. She could feel his cock swelling and getting ready blow. He pulls out his big cock and douses my wife’s ass with a fountain of cum.

1.jpg

Thinking of my wife having sex with another man I felt both jealous and turned on. What surprised me was how the two feelings were intertwined. I never imagined jealousy could be a turn-on, and if you haven't experienced that, my words will probably just sound confusing or farfetched. Before I'd seen my wife with another man, if someone had told me he was turned on by being jealous, I would have said that's nuts!

What happened was this. My wife cheated on me. It wasn't a longterm affair. She went to a party, got *******, and fooled around with another guy. They didn't have sex, but they made out for a long time, kissing and touching, and she ended up giving him a blow job.

She confessed to me the next day. She was deeply sorry and racked with guilt, and I felt all the things a husband usually feels in such situations. I was furious. I felt betrayed. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I realized I was a little turned on. But I had way too much anxiety and anger to focus on that.

But my wife and I have a really strong relationship. When this happened, we'd already been together for many years, and I didn't for a second think she wanted to leave me. I certainly didn't want to leave her. Over the next couple of weeks, I found myself feeling less and less angry and upset. Then the anger was completely gone, and I was left only with the turned on feeling, which was now impossible for me to ignore.

I started fantasizing about watching my wife with another man. I told her this, and it became part of our pillow talk. I asked her to describe her experience at the party in great detail, and it took about four times for her to be able to get through the telling me without me ejaculating after she said, "And then he kissed me" or "And then he unbuttoned my top." It was very, very strange to discover that, at a relatively late age, I'd developed, seemingly out of nowhere, a new fetish. And such a counterintuitive one. But this being the age of the web, a few google searches for "cuckold"proved I was far from alone.

My wife and I stared exploring stuff with other men. We never became lifestyle swingers, but we dabbled. She surprised me by wanting to hook up with black men, which apparently had always been a fantasy of hers. And what I found, again and again, was that the jealousy was all mixed up with the sexiness for me.

If you've never experienced it, the best I way I can describe it is by comparing it to the adrenaline rush many people get from horror movies and roller-coasters. On the fact of it, why would anyone purposefully go to a movie or amusement park to be scared? Isn't being scared a bad thing?

The same was true with my cuckolding experiences. I found that if my wife just had mechanical sex with another guy, I got bored. She had to be really into it, making love to the other guy rather than just fucking him. And I often enjoyed seeing her make out with other guys even more than I enjoyed watching her have sex with them. It had to seem intimate and she had to be really into it -- or it wouldn't make me jealous. Watching her lover eat her pussy puts me right over the top!

But I certainly didn't want her falling in love with another guy or even dating another guy. Had that happened, I would have been just as upset as a "normal" guy. I wasn't worried about this happening, because my wife and I have such a strong bond, but, had it happened, I would have been devastated.

So I was just like a horror-movie fan who wanted to be scared but not too scared. I got turned on when my wife was in another man's arms or sitting on his lap, kissing him deeply, and my stomach started turning over with jealousy. It was the rush of risk. But risk that wasn't too risky. It was nausea and the good kind of butterflies in the stomach, all at the same time. Very confusing, but also intoxicating!

1.jpg

No, was at work...didn't even know about it until a couple years later. Wife was mad at me...fucked the pool guy...then later on in the afternoon fucked the yard guy and his helper....lol....little did I know I called when they were inside her and she answered....talked for a couple minutes while they were fucking her...and I still didn't know.
So how did you find out?

You are sitting with your wife and some of her guy friends in the living room and she says, “Hey, I am going to get changed before we go out.”
Your wife exchanges a troubled glance with the two guys before saying, “Uh, we three had plans. Sorry, I thought I told you.”
“No, it’s not like that, I just want to hang out with my friends sometimes and not always be with my husband all the time.” She softens her tone, “No offence, but I need my freedom.”
“Hey, do you guys want to come in my room while I get changed?” she asks flippantly, avoiding your eyes.
Then all three of them just get up and go down the hall into your bedroom. One guy says something you can’t make out and your wife giggles and says, “Shut up!”
Then you hear the bedroom door close and then the click as it locks. You sit there for a minute thinking this over. What the fuck is going on here? Two guys are going into your bedroom to watch your wife get changed to go out? Seriously?
You get up and go down the hall to listen at the bedroom door. You hear stifled laughter, then one of the guys says, “Now take your bra off, too.”
You are speechless, you can’t just knock the door down, that would be crazy. There is silence for a while, then rustling and murmuring. You stand at the door listening for a few minutes and pretty soon you start to hear suspicious moaning. Soon after the bed is creaking rhythmically. You know what the fuck is going on, your wife is getting drilled in there. But all the anger just drains away and you feel sort of dejected. So you head back into the living room and plop down, trying to figure out how to handle this. You have to dump her now, and that is a shame, but you are pretty attached to her, so it will be hard to do.
After about thirty minutes the bedroom door unlocks and you hear your wife padding down the hall barefoot. You look over and she is stark naked and her face, tits and belly are all covered in cum. She looks at you sheepishly and smiles, then goes into the kitchen to grab some cold drinks and snacks.

View attachment 1977327
Beautiful

My wife and I have been married for 25 years. She is still very good looking and fit. I'm the only man she has been with. It turns me on to think about watching her with another guy. Or to have hot sex when she comes home from a date. We talked numerous times about a threesome or her doing some dating. At first she said no, now she says she wants to do another guy. Her fantasy involves a big, black man.
Anyway, we are currently on separate vacations visiting our families. Today she called and told me that a guy wants to take her out. She said she really wants to do it and wanted to know how I felt about the idea. I asked her if this guy met her fantasy requirement and she said he did. I was really turned on by it, but also concerned too. If she does this what affect will it have on our marriage? Our relationship is strong and we love each other so I gave my approval but now I can't stop wondering about what happened. How was it for her? Did she do him orally? And him her? Did he have a big cock that satisfied more than I could? Did she let him cum inside her? I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

2.jpg

My wife and I have been married for 25 years. She is still very good looking and fit. I'm the only man she has been with. It turns me on to think about watching her with another guy. Or to have hot sex when she comes home from a date. We talked numerous times about a threesome or her doing some dating. At first she said no, now she says she wants to do another guy. Her fantasy involves a big, black man.
Anyway, we are currently on separate vacations visiting our families. Today she called and told me that a guy wants to take her out. She said she really wants to do it and wanted to know how I felt about the idea. I asked her if this guy met her fantasy requirement and she said he did. I was really turned on by it, but also concerned too. If she does this what affect will it have on our marriage? Our relationship is strong and we love each other so I gave my approval but now I can't stop wondering about what happened. How was it for her? Did she do him orally? And him her? Did he have a big cock that satisfied more than I could? Did she let him cum inside her? I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

View attachment 2015874
Please let us all know what happened once you do find out.

My husband was out of town for the weekend and I was lonely and bored. Call me compulsive but I called Michael, a handsome, single, black guy that I know from work and suggested that we meet downtown for a *******. He sounded a little confused but agreed. Michael and I got along well at the office and often flirted innocently but I knew he was attracted to me in spite of being at least ten years my junior. Did I mention he was gorgeous? We met at a quiet lounge in an out of the way hotel where no one would know us. After a couple of drinks I asked him if he was interested in getting a room for the evening and having a fling. He asked if I was sure and I told him I had been thinking about it for a while and that I was sure I wanted it. He quickly agreed and soon we were in our room. I told him this would be a one time thing and it had to stay our secret. We spent the night having amazing sex, doing things I never thought I'd do with any man. He was so hot, so hunky, and as it turned out, could go forever. His cock filled me like I'd never been filled before and I took full advantage of his ability to regain his vigour time and time again. My husband came home late Sunday evening and shared with me all the details of his business trip before asking how my weekend was.
"It was fine," I told him, "just fine."

1.jpg

I know a couple who decided to venture into the cuckolding world, but do so slowly and see how they felt about it. On their first night out, they met a young black man at a party and became friendly with him. They explained their possible interest and asked him if he was interested in helping them explore. He agreed and all went back to their place. The plan was that they would get to know each other, have a ******* or two and talk. It that went well, they would proceed at a later date. The husband noticed that his wife was quite comfortable with their new friend and was quite taken with him. He figured within a month or so, they would seal the deal. Asking if they wanted another *******, he went to get another bottle of wine. When he returned he was amazed to find his wife, still fully clothed, except her panties which were tossed on the floor, straddling the young man and getting fucked passionately. Taking his glass of wine, all he could do was sit back and watch.

lonely-sad-man-*******-wine-in-the-night_em9fdiq6ve__F0000.png

Eric's suspicion became a reality after he caught his wife having sex with his *******'s college friends one night when he slept over at their house.
It all began one summer when on occasion Eric would notice Karla acting different every time his *******’s friend Damon would sleep over at our house and the boys would stay up watching television or having a few beers. He could understand her interest. Damon was a twenty year old, black, athletic college boy who could turn any woman's eye. But Karla was twice his age the mom of Damon's friend. Eric thought little of it, but that would change.

He got suspicious after he would wake up and find Karla not in bed. So the first few times this happened he would go on back to sleep.
It was a few weeks later that he noticed Karla acting real flirty with Damon and even wearing sexy outfits at night while walking around the house in front of him.You could see her sexy panty’s and even see the dark of her nipples in some of these gowns.

So later that night they all turned in to go to sleep. It was around two am in the morning that Karla got out of bed and left the bedroom. Eric waited about ten minutes to see if she was coming back but she didn’t, so he got up and eased through the house looking for her and to his shock he came to their spare bedroom and could hear muffled noises.

He opened the door just a little to look inside and to his amazement he could see Karla on her knees giving Damon a hot blow job! He was shocked at first, but then the sight of his still hot forty year old wife on her knees sucking this young man's huge cock fascinated and excited him.

Finally Karla stood and Damon slid her short gown over her head and began kissing on her erect nipples. Eric realized he was getting a hard on from watching his wife get naked and sucking this young black stud's cock.

After a minute of sensual foreplay Damon slid Karla’s panty’s off and went down on her, eating her pussy till she had to put a pillow over her head to muffle her sounds of her orgasm.

Damon then got up and positioned him self between Karla's legs that she had spread wide and her knees was almost back in her chest. Damon rubbed the head of his thick cock up and down her slit before burying it deep inside her pussy. He fucked Karla like this for a while, then he rolled her over and fucked her from behind with her ass in the air. Eric could hear the young man's balls slap against his wife's ass with each thrust as Damon slammed her pussy with his cock.
https://www.sex4stories.com/exhibitionism-big-breasts-a-week-of-partying-fun-gangbang/
By this time Eric had his own cock in his hand jerking off to all this hot action. It was like a fantasy dream except it was all very real!
Suddenly Eric shot his load which landed with a splat on the floor. Damon was about to cum and pulled out of Karla's pussy and rolled her over then straddling her as he fed his cock into her mouth. Karla sucked as he began to pump his thick, creamy seed into her mouth. She finished licking him clean and sucking the last drop of cum from his cock before they got up to end this wild scene.

She then took his cock in her hand and sucked on it to get the last drop out of it. She was licking every inch of his big, pulsating cock and Eric could see his cum glistening on her cheeks and lips. She ended by sucking Damon's balls and kissing the head of his cock. She stood and kissed him on the lips, telling him no one can ever find out. Damon nodded in agreement.
https://www.sex4stories.com/indian-wifes-love-driver/
Karla was like some slut gone wild, fucking, sucking and swallowing Damon's load. Eric eased the door back and went back to bed. Karla came back and got in bed beside her husband and snuggled up close to me like nothing had happened. The next day nothing was said although Karla did seem a little distant. Eric knew that if he played it cool, there would be more erotic rendezvous between his wife and Damon to come, and he would be able to watch every mouth-watering moment.

2.jpg

My husband watches me seduce a stranger in a bar…In the seven years that Jack and I had been married, we have been constantly finding ways of spicing up our sex life. Some of what we do consists of me dressing up provocatively sexy and letting my husband flaunt me around in public, and watching me tease bystanders, mostly men. You know, get them going. This is on the tamer side of the kind of games we like to play.

On the wilder side, we visit clubs or bars where we pick up a nice-looking guy for a night of fun. When we go to a bar, we usually sit together, but as the evening draws on and more people go out on the dance floor, Jack and I usually have the first dance together, where he whispers in my ear and inflates my ego to get my kink on.

When Jack disappears into the restroom that is my clue to make myself available. Usually, all I have to do is stand alone for a few minutes and there will be a guy stepping up to me. Normally, when Jack gets back from the restroom, I am on the floor dancing with someone I had just met. Jack will sit and watch us. A little touching, a little groping, a little kissing, whispering words into each other’s ears.

I would take the guy over to the bar and I would make sure we sit next to Jack. At this point, the guy has no clue that we are sitting next to my husband. We have a few drinks while my hand is rubbing the bulge in my new friend’s pants and his hand is trailing up my legs, under my skirt. In the meantime, Jack can hear the conversation we are having, which is not kind and nice anymore, but just plain nasty horny talk. They often compliment me on my legs and tits, my body in general.

Some guys make compliments about my eyes and my infectious smile. Like the hunky, black guy I reeled in on this certain night. I remember him telling me I had beautiful eyes. I chuckled, “Yeah right, I’m sure that’s all you’re looking at,” while I placed my hand high up on this thigh.

This stud was twenty-three, tall and very good looking. He was actually sort of a timid guy. Whenever I was direct with him, he seemed a little taken aback so had to reassure him. “Don’t be shy, it’s okay. We both know what we want,” I told him softly and moved my hand onto his cock and added, “Tonight is just about us having fun, no strings. I've always wanted to do it with black guy. Do you think you can handle that?”

I said it loud enough for my husband to easily hear me. I could see my husband sitting on the other side of my new found friend, mouthing to me that I had his cock as hard as a rock. The man toy, unaware of my husband, was shocked for a second over my blatant revelation. He obviously wasn’t used to having women coming up to him, asking him to fuck them, but he managed to regain his composure fairly quickly and said, “I don’t know if you can handle me, if you know what I mean.
I gave his cock a promising squeeze through his pants. “Oh my, you are a big boy, aren't you?” He smiled with pride. "Don't worry baby," I told him, "I can handle all of you."

With things gone just about as far as they could, I scrawled the name of a nearby hotel and room number on a napkin and slid it to my would be lover, whose cock was now straining against his pants, as was, I imagined, my husband's. "Give me twenty minutes and then come up. I'll be ready." I kissed him lightly on the cheek and left. Jack followed a minute or so later and we drove home for some very hot sex fuelled by our little game. Try it sometime.

1.jpg

Eric's suspicion became a reality after he caught his wife having sex with his *******'s college friends one night when he slept over at their house.
It all began one summer when on occasion Eric would notice Karla acting different every time his *******’s friend Damon would sleep over at our house and the boys would stay up watching television or having a few beers. He could understand her interest. Damon was a twenty year old, black, athletic college boy who could turn any woman's eye. But Karla was twice his age the mom of Damon's friend. Eric thought little of it, but that would change.

He got suspicious after he would wake up and find Karla not in bed. So the first few times this happened he would go on back to sleep.
It was a few weeks later that he noticed Karla acting real flirty with Damon and even wearing sexy outfits at night while walking around the house in front of him.You could see her sexy panty’s and even see the dark of her nipples in some of these gowns.

So later that night they all turned in to go to sleep. It was around two am in the morning that Karla got out of bed and left the bedroom. Eric waited about ten minutes to see if she was coming back but she didn’t, so he got up and eased through the house looking for her and to his shock he came to their spare bedroom and could hear muffled noises.

He opened the door just a little to look inside and to his amazement he could see Karla on her knees giving Damon a hot blow job! He was shocked at first, but then the sight of his still hot forty year old wife on her knees sucking this young man's huge cock fascinated and excited him.

Finally Karla stood and Damon slid her short gown over her head and began kissing on her erect nipples. Eric realized he was getting a hard on from watching his wife get naked and sucking this young black stud's cock.

After a minute of sensual foreplay Damon slid Karla’s panty’s off and went down on her, eating her pussy till she had to put a pillow over her head to muffle her sounds of her orgasm.

Damon then got up and positioned him self between Karla's legs that she had spread wide and her knees was almost back in her chest. Damon rubbed the head of his thick cock up and down her slit before burying it deep inside her pussy. He fucked Karla like this for a while, then he rolled her over and fucked her from behind with her ass in the air. Eric could hear the young man's balls slap against his wife's ass with each thrust as Damon slammed her pussy with his cock.
By this time Eric had his own cock in his hand jerking off to all this hot action. It was like a fantasy dream except it was all very real!
Suddenly Eric shot his load which landed with a splat on the floor. Damon was about to cum and pulled out of Karla's pussy and rolled her over then straddling her as he fed his cock into her mouth. Karla sucked as he began to pump his thick, creamy seed into her mouth. She finished licking him clean and sucking the last drop of cum from his cock before they got up to end this wild scene.

She then took his cock in her hand and sucked on it to get the last drop out of it. She was licking every inch of his big, pulsating cock and Eric could see his cum glistening on her cheeks and lips. She ended by sucking Damon's balls and kissing the head of his cock. She stood and kissed him on the lips, telling him no one can ever find out. Damon nodded in agreement.
Karla was like some slut gone wild, fucking, sucking and swallowing Damon's load. Eric eased the door back and went back to bed. Karla came back and got in bed beside her husband and snuggled up close to me like nothing had happened. The next day nothing was said although Karla did seem a little distant. Eric knew that if he played it cool, there would be more erotic rendezvous between his wife and Damon to come, and he would be able to watch every mouth-watering moment.

View attachment 2092175
What a story!!!

View attachment 1977327
Great position for her

This a true confession. Best way to spend an evening, and I should know. We do it often. A softly lit hotel room. Music playing in the background. My wife is total nude on the bed with her favorite black guy. His skin is dark black against her white. He is laying on his back and she is straddling him, his big, thick cock deep inside her wet cunt. She rides him and rocks back and forth so he is hitting every point of her tingling pussy. She moans with pleasure as he plays with her big breasts and tweaks her nipples. I love the sight of her naked and fucking another man, especially this man. I can see her red lips part as he fills her with his pleasure. I can hear her moans and gasps. I can see her wedding ring glisten in the light from the lamp near the bed. He is fucking her in a way I never could and everyone knows its better than she can have with me. He knows it, I know it, and she certainly knows it. She looks over at me. Her expression is a mix of joy and apology. She is sorry she has to get her pleasure from another man, but the joy she experiences overwhelms any other emotion. I understand. I watch this black love machine make my wife orgasm over and over again before he fills her with his abundant load which runs out of her and soaks the bed sheets. Later I will push my face between her legs, grind my lips and tongue as far into her swollen womanhood as I can to taste her lover's slick deposit. She will cum again when I do this, but not like she does with him. In the meantime, I get my pleasure from watching and stroking my own hard, aching dick.

1.gif

One night my wife and I attended a birthday party for young black guy she works with. Naturally everyone had several drinks and was feeling no pain. We were one of the last to leave and as we were just heading out the door I told my wife to give him a birthday kiss. She laughed and gave him a little peck on the cheek. I told her she could do better than that and she said she sure could. To my surprise and certainly to his, she put her arms around his neck and gave him the hottest, passionate kiss I'd ever seen. It went on for at least fifteen seconds and when she was done she turned to me and asked if that was more like it. I was so turned on by what I had just witnessed that my cock was rock hard and throbbing. I an only imagine how her birthday boy felt. I kind of stammered that yes, that was "more like it." I think about that incident often and still get turned on by it. Good thing I didn't tell her to give him a birthday fuck.

1.jpg

Back