CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A few weeks ago, we were staying in a Vegas hotel. We were out at the pool, my wife Patty in a very revealing bathing suit. The lounge chairs are very close to one another and a handsome black guy was next to my wife. He struck up a conversation with her, all the while enjoying his view. At one point, I left for fresh drinks and one for Patty's friend. As I returned, I saw him kissing my wife and she was returning it with feeling. I wasn't sure what to do. I had to slip into the pool to cool my raging hard on. I later told Patty how hot I thought his bold move was and she just laughed and said that she just got caught up in the moment. I told her I would like to watch them do more. She just smiled and said, "maybe."

1.jpg

My wife has started suntanning in our backyard pool. Since our yard is secluded she usually is totally nude. I fantasize about other men and my wife so I told my friend, who was visiting, to come and have a look. She is sexy and has large breasts. I arranged the blinds so that he could see her and not be seen. He was very impressed and was plainly excited. I asked him if he would like to fuck her and he said he definitely would. I made him leave before she came in so that she wouldn't know what had gone on.

1.jpg

Every few months my wife will dress up so she looks hot and we will go to a lounge. She will sit alone while I sit a ways away to watch. In short order she will attract men who want to sit with her and buy her a *******. When she finds one she is attracted to she will begin to play along with him and soon he is sure he is going to get lucky. I can hear the conversation, and when my wife really wants to tease me and get me hot, she will get very suggestive with her new found friend. Sometimes they will kiss and she will let him get a feel in here and there. If they are somewhat secluded, she will reach between his legs and stroke his cock through his pants. Once he is ready to explode, she will ask him to give her twenty minutes and then meet her in her hotel room which doesn't really exist. Sometimes they are skeptical but so horny they always agree. She will give them one last hot kiss and then leave. I meet her back home and we fuck like crazy.

1.jpg

My wife has started suntanning in our backyard pool. Since our yard is secluded she usually is totally nude. I fantasize about other men and my wife so I told my friend, who was visiting, to come and have a look. She is sexy and has large breasts. I arranged the blinds so that he could see her and not be seen. He was very impressed and was plainly excited. I asked him if he would like to fuck her and he said he definitely would. I made him leave before she came in so that she wouldn't know what had gone on.

View attachment 1407471
My wife was sun tanning nude by our pool when the pool guy came. She asked him to bring a towel. He came over with the towel and his crotch bulge was huge. He picked ip her hand a put it on his hardness. He then lightly pinched her tit nipple and he unzipped himself and she pulled out his 8 " cock. He fucked her long and hard. I knew nothing about this until months after when I realized she was having sex with him a lot. Nothing I can do about it so I just accept it

My wife was sun tanning nude by our pool when the pool guy came. She asked him to bring a towel. He came over with the towel and his crotch bulge was huge. He picked ip her hand a put it on his hardness. He then lightly pinched her tit nipple and he unzipped himself and she pulled out his 8 " cock. He fucked her long and hard. I knew nothing about this until months after when I realized she was having sex with him a lot. Nothing I can do about it so I just accept it
Oh, the pool guy is black and about 30

Welcome to the club. Best plan is to enjoy the show if you can. I think of it like taking the car to the auto shop. I am not black ( he is ) and I don't have a 12 inch cock ( he does). He gives her sex I never could and she is now so much more sexual than without BBC. But there is certainly the adjustment to this lifestyle

Good for you.....about all you can do....pool guy fucked my wife too.

A few weeks ago, we were staying in a Vegas hotel. We were out at the pool, my wife Patty in a very revealing bathing suit. The lounge chairs are very close to one another and a handsome black guy was next to my wife. He struck up a conversation with her, all the while enjoying his view. At one point, I left for fresh drinks and one for Patty's friend. As I returned, I saw him kissing my wife and she was returning it with feeling. I wasn't sure what to do. I had to slip into the pool to cool my raging hard on. I later told Patty how hot I thought his bold move was and she just laughed and said that she just got caught up in the moment. I told her I would like to watch them do more. She just smiled and said, "maybe."

View attachment 1407462
The White Pussy Tingles to Black Manhood!

Did you watch ?
No, was at work...didn't even know about it until a couple years later. Wife was mad at me...fucked the pool guy...then later on in the afternoon fucked the yard guy and his helper....lol....little did I know I called when they were inside her and she answered....talked for a couple minutes while they were fucking her...and I still didn't know.

No, was at work...didn't even know about it until a couple years later. Wife was mad at me...fucked the pool guy...then later on in the afternoon fucked the yard guy and his helper....lol....little did I know I called when they were inside her and she answered....talked for a couple minutes while they were fucking her...and I still didn't know.
. Too bad it wasn't an iphone with face time.

I thought it would be a real turn-on for me if my wife had sex with another man. She agreed to do it, saying it was for me. Now I wish I could turn back the clock. We have been married for four years. She’s 33, I am 30. I had read about the cuckolding idea and thought, like many men I guess, it would be a great experience. I fixed up for her to meet this man I knew from the gym. He's a black guy, a little younger than us who is very fit and whom i thought would be attractive to my wife.

We have been meeting up with him for weeks now. We always arrange to go to the same hotel where I watch them have the hottest sex. Each meeting seems to be more intense than the last and I began to realize that she was not only craving his big cock and his sexual prowess but that she was becoming less and less interested in sex with me. They began meeting alone and she returns home next morning and tells me what they were up to. She always says the sex is amazing.

She gets constant texts from him. When he messages her she cheers up and offers me favours to agree to her seeing him again. I wish I could refuse and mean it but she knows how to get round me and always has. I feel horrible every time her phone rings. I asked her how she feels about this guy.
She said she doesn’t love him but he is so sexy and well-endowed that she can resist him. I knew I cannot satisfy her the way he does!

I wish I had never mentioned the idea. I almost had to push her into it to start with but now she gets moody when I ask her to stop seeing him.
She says that if I carry on being difficult about it we will probably split up. We have a lovely home, a good social life and jobs. I don’t want to lose any of those. I love my wife dearly and don't want to lose her even if it means being a cuckold. I'm not sure now if I'd rather be there in the room with them and watching or sitting at home imagining her taking his big cock and loving it. Why did I ever come up with the idea in the first place?

1.jpg

I thought it would be a real turn-on for me if my wife had sex with another man. She agreed to do it, saying it was for me. Now I wish I could turn back the clock. We have been married for four years. She’s 33, I am 30. I had read about the cuckolding idea and thought, like many men I guess, it would be a great experience. I fixed up for her to meet this man I knew from the gym. He's a black guy, a little younger than us who is very fit and whom i thought would be attractive to my wife.

We have been meeting up with him for weeks now. We always arrange to go to the same hotel where I watch them have the hottest sex. Each meeting seems to be more intense than the last and I began to realize that she was not only craving his big cock and his sexual prowess but that she was becoming less and less interested in sex with me. They began meeting alone and she returns home next morning and tells me what they were up to. She always says the sex is amazing.

She gets constant texts from him. When he messages her she cheers up and offers me favours to agree to her seeing him again. I wish I could refuse and mean it but she knows how to get round me and always has. I feel horrible every time her phone rings. I asked her how she feels about this guy.
She said she doesn’t love him but he is so sexy and well-endowed that she can resist him. I knew I cannot satisfy her the way he does!

I wish I had never mentioned the idea. I almost had to push her into it to start with but now she gets moody when I ask her to stop seeing him.
She says that if I carry on being difficult about it we will probably split up. We have a lovely home, a good social life and jobs. I don’t want to lose any of those. I love my wife dearly and don't want to lose her even if it means being a cuckold. I'm not sure now if I'd rather be there in the room with them and watching or sitting at home imagining her taking his big cock and loving it. Why did I ever come up with the idea in the first place?

I don't see the problem....sounds hot as fuck. I'd want to watch some, stay home letting my imagination run wild and jack off some. In any case, doesn't sound like you have a choice, she's fucking him no matter what, so you may as well embrace it and enjoy what you can of it. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

A few years ago my wife had an affair with a black guy she knew from work. I found out about it but our marriage survived. Later, I began finding the thought of her fucking another man very arousing. During sex I would try to get her to talk about her affair. At first she refused but I relented and then one night as we were slow fucking I asked her again to tell me about it. To my surprise she went into great detail telling me how it started and what it was like to be fucked by him. We went into such vivid detail that I came too soon unable to block out the images she had created in my mind. She laughed at my premature release and said now I knew why she needed another man. Now I'm reluctant to ask her anymore.

1.jpg

A few years ago my wife had an affair with a black guy she knew from work. I found out about it but our marriage survived. Later, I began finding the thought of her fucking another man very arousing. During sex I would try to get her to talk about her affair. At first she refused but I relented and then one night as we were slow fucking I asked her again to tell me about it. To my surprise she went into great detail telling me how it started and what it was like to be fucked by him. We went into such vivid detail that I came too soon unable to block out the images she had created in my mind. She laughed at my premature release and said now I knew why she needed another man. Now I'm reluctant to ask her anymore.

You should do the opposite and ask over and over again so you'll have the opportunity to practice extending your release. That would be best for both of you.

Sliding her fingers down lower, touching the tip of his hard cock, Trey gasps! Susan slides her fingers down further holding his hard cock lightly, stroking it slowly kissing him as she moves her hand up and down his hard shaft. Trey slides his tongue into her mouth and Susan sucks on it gently, pulling it deeper into her mouth. He is enjoying the feel of her wet mouth as he kisses her back, moaning as Susan starts stroking his big hard cock. She moves the sheet down, exposing his cock to her view. Susan gasps as she sees how big and hard it is, licking her lips as she moves her head quickly towards him. Her mouth touches the head of his cock licking him lightly then sucking it into her mouth. Trey gasps loudly as she sucks his wet knob, sliding her mouth down his hard shaft, making him very wet, enjoying the taste.
Susan feels Trey’s excitement building quickly, not minding that he will cum, knowing the power she has over him. It doesn’t take long and he starts shooting as she continues sucking on him, spurting into her mouth. Susan continues stroking his cock as she sucks his cum into her mouth. He finally finishes spurting and Susan smiles at him as she kisses his throbbing dick. She looks over at me and smiles, "Did you like that?"

1.jpg

Back