Cuckold cleanup obsession

our first time was about a year ago ..my bull had came over one night and before he left that night he came in me 3 times .. after he left I fell a sleep ..later that night I felt something warm licking my pussy as I open my eyes I saw my hubby between my legs licking my pussy like never before ..at first I thought what the hell but it was feeling so good I warped my legs around his head telling him not to stop... he kept licking me for about a hr. I came 2 more time from his tongue that night, when it was over he pull his head from between my legs his face and lips was cover from all the cum in my pussy ,, that was our first time but not the lasts time of my husband licking my pussy clean after a bbc had cum inside me...
super erotic... I can understand the erotism... glad you both enjoyed it..

My wife insists on condoms for her bulls. There have been a few times in the heat of the moment the bull has gone bareback. Onetime a few years ago a bull managed to cum in her bareback and it was a lot. I commented on how much was leaking out of her. She seemed annoyed and told me to lick it up. When I thought I was finished and proud of my work she asked the bull to check if I got it all. He stuck his fingers in her pussy and when he pulled them out they were covered with cum. She made me lick his fingers clean and the bull continued sticking his fingers diging out his cum for me to clean. I am just glad he didnt have an erection.

My wife insists on condoms for her bulls. There have been a few times in the heat of the moment the bull has gone bareback. Onetime a few years ago a bull managed to cum in her bareback and it was a lot. I commented on how much was leaking out of her. She seemed annoyed and told me to lick it up. When I thought I was finished and proud of my work she asked the bull to check if I got it all. He stuck his fingers in her pussy and when he pulled them out they were covered with cum. She made me lick his fingers clean and the bull continued sticking his fingers diging out his cum for me to clean. I am just glad he didnt have an erection.
Ohhh

Hot x 100

At first, it never crossed my mind. Cleaning cum from another man out of my wife's used pussy repulsed me. Somehow, I've become obsessed and craving cleanup time for them and I've never even tasted cum before and I fond myself googling cum filled pussies and yearning to slowly go down on my wife, taking my time, slowly lapping up that cum oozing out. Sooo fucking hot to THINK about
View attachment 1703305
View attachment 1703307

I hope my first load is messy like this!
Wow that instant made my coco hard. I loved eating bbc cum out of my wife’s pussy
And off her ass. I loved being underneath her and watch his cock going inside her while I would lick whatever I could get my tongue on,

My first taste of the combined fluids was not quite as dramatic as your attached photo. I'm not sure I could've started with that.
It was after she came home from a visit with one of her lovers and complained about how sore she was. I offered a tongue bath to which she replied I should wait until she cleaned up. I told her I would rather she not. A wicked grin told me she like that idea.
This started a routine. Cleaning up an hour or two after their sex is no where near as fresh as displayed in your photo, but it is probably an easier start for a newbie.

So I actually have initiated the husband on boyfriend to clean out his wife p**** after it has been done with semen from g******** or for me flooding her out coming to her more than once. It's better than them longing for and acting like they not interested. Sometimes they just need a word from the bull that is okay. Sometimes I have to give them a word that is okay and leave the room so they feel comfortable. I even coached the wives through using strap-ons on their husbands when I'm not around while. I am instructing them. But I make it perfectly clear monster husband decides he wants me to set him up with bi bbc and he's f***** by BBC are the with or without condoms, I let the husband know that he can no longer have penetration with his wife. Is that room too harsh

Back