Cuckold Cartoon

No, you right. It is pretty pathetic.

This is nice!
Simple and to the point, very easy rules to understand and follow. Hmmm, well, except maybe # 2 ... ;)
Willis and IRL...is there a way to delete these assholes, who are so proud of their dick, that they post at inappropriate times and threads...pisses me off...I don't want to see no asshole's dick...OSP

Willis and IRL...is there a way to delete these assholes, who are so proud of their dick, that they post at inappropriate times and threads...pisses me off...I don't want to see no asshole's dick...OSP

If you see a specific post that is off topic, Hit the "report" link at the bottom of the post and refer it to us OR copy the link info from your browser address window and and paste it into a "conversation" via your "inbox" link at the top right of the page and tell us why you feel it should be removed. Just address it to one or more of the moderators.

Keep in mind, we need to know what specific post you are talking about as there are WAY TOO MANY for us to be searching through in each thread trying to figure out which one you might be complaining about.
I don't look at every post in every thread in every topic in the forum and neither do any of the other moderators. There are just TOO many of them.

However, between us all we eventually get around to catching a lot of violations throughout the website, but we also depend on the members that care enough to help us out by making complaints and giving us the specific information so we can find and address the problem.

If your complaint is of merit, we will address the poster with a warning and request the post be removed. Should that fail, the poster may be temporarily banned or permanently removed from the site.

Thanks for your help,
will

If you get somewhere with this request, maybe they'll look at avatars next ... you think? :p

If you get somewhere with this request, maybe they'll look at avatars next ... you think? :p

I doubt there is much we can do about avatars and if guys think so little of themselves (regardless of how big their dicks might be) to represent themselves as just a dick, that's on them.

The one thing I would like to see and will present to the other mods and Admins for consideration is to implement a rule that all avatars be sexually representative of the member: males must use a male image, females female and couples a couple.
Doesn't have to be them if they are concerned about privacy, although it would be nice if they used a real photo and just covered any identifying stuff such as their face, tattoos, background, etc.

But at least use the generic male and female symbols so we get away from the misleading pictures of females on male accounts.
Hell, I'd settle for pictures of dicks and cunts for the avatars. Especially pretty, juicy cunts! :mstickle::D

Back