cuckold books

brook

Male
I thought i'd mention two awesome books i got through reading, they are both written by Melissa Dubban.. Black Obsession and Black curiosity.... These have been the best books about BBC and Cuckolding....CK her blog out too ..google her. you won't be let down.. :D

Insatiable Wives - http://www.amazon.com/Insatiable-Wi...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284329959&sr=8-1 STILL trying to get hold of this cheaply!

From Publishers Weekly
Clinical psychologist Ley forges into new territory to examine the long-lived, but little-known "hotwife phenomenon." In extensive interviews with couples, Ley discovers educated, successful individuals with strong, healthy marriages in which wives are allowed, and expected, to sleep with other men. These couples demonstrate high degrees of communication and mutual respect while also asserting that the lifestyle, initiated by the wives, has strengthened their marriages. Interviews lead Ley to track the origins of monogamy and the reasons why "female sexuality was constrained in our society and history," including analysis of the term "cuckoldry," the evolution of laws designed to protect the family, and the Madonna/whore dichotomy, alongside the medical and societal costs of keeping women under sexual lock-and-key. Well-written and thoroughly researched, Ley's survey of an evolving marriage lifestyle highlights qualities vital to any relationship, especially honest and consistent communication.
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Review
Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them Clinical psychologist Ley forges into new territory to examine the long-lived, but little-known "hotwife phenomenon." In extensive interviews with couples, Ley discovers educated, successful individuals with strong, healthy marriages in which wives are allowed, and expected, to sleep with other men. These couples demonstrate high degrees of communication and mutual respect while also asserting that the lifestyle, initiated by the wives, has strengthened their marriages. Interviews lead Ley to track the origins of monogamy and the reasons why "female sexuality was constrained in our society and history," including analysis of the term "cuckoldry," the evolution of laws designed to protect the family, and the Madonna/whore dichotomy, alongside the medical and societal costs of keeping women under sexual lock-and-key. Well-written and thoroughly researched, Ley's survey of an evolving marriage lifestyle highlights qualities vital to any relationship, especially honest and consistent communication. (Oct.) --Publisher's Weekly October 5, 2009

The Ethical Slut - Editorial Reviews
Product Description
For anyone who has ever dreamed of love, sex, and companionship beyond the limits of traditional monogamy, this groundbreaking guide navigates the infinite possibilities that open relationships can offer. Experienced ethical sluts Dossie Easton and Janet W. Hardy dispel myths and cover all the skills necessary to maintain a successful and responsible polyamorous lifestyle--from self-reflection and honest communication to practicing safe sex and raising a family. Individuals and their partners will learn how to discuss and honor boundaries, resolve conflicts, and to define relationships on their own terms.
From the Publisher
* The essential guide for singles and couples who want to explore polyamory in ways that are ethically and emotionally sustainable.
* Revised and updated throughout, with new strategies for single sluts, advice for opening an existing relationship or marriage, and exercises for thinking about and discussing open relationships.

http://www.amazon.com/Ethical-Slut-...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284329959&sr=8-9

Both factual of course and thought some might find them useful.

Hi there! I thought I would drop in after another fan pointed out this website. Never been here before today but I was pleased to see my name and books mentioned. I am Melissa Dubban and thank you for reading my books. Did you get the paperback or ebook? And out of curiosity how did you hear about my work?
Anyone interested in not just my books but other interracial novels can go to my Amazon store. I'm going to put up a store for ebooks as well but you can easily search for those right from there (as well as picking up a toy for you or your wife). While most don't really contain cuckold sections, a few do. Take a peak and see what tickles your fancy.

Thanks again! - Melissa

I just want to say Melissa, thank you for writing such great books. Black curiosity is my favorite. I found your books on my kindle and was very happy that i bought them. I would like to know when the next one is coming out? You should make them into interriacal videos.

I will be releasing the next book in three parts as ebooks. Then when all three are put out in electronic format, I'll run them as a single book. As for the date, I am really not sure - my 'real job' has been a bit of a pain to manage now that I am back in the office. My first two books were written when I was out on disability (read my first book to know why).

Thanks Melissa,
I have read and enjoyed your first two books, really great books. I'm also glad to hear your well and back to work.
thank you for the heads up on the new ebooks. Looking forward to reading them.

I thought i'd mention two awesome books i got through reading, they are both written by Melissa Dubban.. Black Obsession and Black curiosity.... These have been the best books about BBC and Cuckolding....CK her blog out too ..google her. you won't be let down.. :D
Both are great reads. Definitely worth your time.

Not a book but a film. Cannot find a film calls The Cuckold anywhere to watch.
I know I could buy it but looking to stream it

Back