Cuckold Bachelor Party Question

Would you?

• Total voters

lildicwhtboi

Male
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Say you've discussed with your fiance about going black but she refuses. If she allowed you to have a cuckold bachelor party would you go through with it?

.....Maybe I'm just not understanding the purpose of this "cuckold bachelor party" ... what is it's purpose? What functions are held to celebrate at the party? I think others might be confused as well, which is why you've had over 100 views thus far and no one has commented or cast a vote in your poll.
.....Regular bachelor parties are held (more in fun) to identify a man's departure from being single to being married ... sort of his last fling and celebration of being "free & uncommitted". Often the friends of this prospective groom provide innocent adult entertainment, like lots of drinking, a celebrity roast where people say some words about the bachelor, having a stripper to tease the prospective groom as a reminder of what he'll be missing by getting married, etc.
.....So, let's suppose a "cuckold bachelor party" is to be held and you're doing the arrangements ... what activities would this party have that would identify it as such a party? I'm just curious as to what your ideas are.

Last edited:
Back