Cuckold and having kids...

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by alansub, May 12, 2015.

1. alansub

alansub Member

So how do you guys/gals with kids manage in maintaining the lifestyle while having kids.
    In our case, our son is about 8 months and he spends alot of time with the grandparents on weekends, so weekends usually consist of the guys coming over, ofcourse we also take the weekend to go out and spend time with our boy too. During the week, my mom takes care of him till my wife gets out of work, but sometimes (actually alot), the guys pick her up from work or visit her at work for a session. There are times she gets out early and go over their house too while I am working. Sometimes she does out to their place during the week as well at night, but thats not very often. She takes care of our boy a whole lot.

jason385, kumarraoo, Jewbaka and 3 others like this.
  2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    In our case we didnt start till our two sons were in their late teens and no longer at school. We had a lovely, normal family life and all have a great relationship.
    Firstly I dont bring guys back to our house, I always go out. Secondly I did try to keep it quiet but it just became too obvious. Having a QoS tatt on my lower back, BBC on my tit, getting dressed sexily/slutty a lot of nights and going out by myself, speaking to guys on the phone, my current guy bringing me home sometimes.
    My eldest asked in the end, I explained where we are at and, after some concerns about were me and hubby splitting etc, all was well. Ive explained its just harmless fun that me and hubby both want.

3. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    We use hotels a lot and host the bulls there. Very very rarely we schedule a bull to come to the house but that's only for special weekends

4. alansub

alansub Member

We have been comfortable doing it at home because our main partner is a close friend of mine, I have full trust in him, we also got to know the others very well before visiting our home, we would do it at our friends house first, he usually host's when there's stranger or new guys around (which is not often), my wife sleeps with the same guys. Our friend, jon, a single guy, and another gentlemen that is married(his wife has played as well), plus a young guy which my wife took his virginity lol (22 I think he is).

5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Kids become a bigger and bigger issue as they get older. When ours were younger than 10 or so, taking them to visit the grandparents for a couple days was fairly simple, but once they become teens, going to the grandparents wasn't an issue. If you're not into swinging away from home (hotels, etc) then maybe its time to take a short sabbatical from the whole thing as we did. Its just part of the issues one has to address when being a responsible parent.

jason385, Jewbaka and CuriousWhite like this.
  6. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    We have two sons but they know nothing of our sexual lifestyle. We have a rule not to tell friends, family etc. My wife has a bull that she sees on a regular basis and make sure the kids are out when she is entertaining him. We have a wonderful family life outside the bedroom.

7. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

My teenage son lives with us. He knows that me and our live-in have sex. He hears us. We have had numerous talks with him throughout the years. He understands that monogamy works for some people, but not all. Nothing more than hugging and kissing goes on in front of him, unless it is one of those things that happens, he walks in on us, etc.

The more you try to hide, the more obvious it is to kids, especially teenagers. When my son has had new friends over, he introduces me as his mom, my husband as his dad and our live-in as my boyfriend. None of my son's friends have flinched. They accept that I have a boyfriend and my husband is okay with it.

A boy that my son recently befriended brought his mom over to meet us, so she knew who her son was hanging out with and what kind of parents we were. This new boy's mom got to meet the three of us. Her son introduced our live-in as my boyfriend. The mother's response was, "I wish my husband was as understanding as yours is." The mother later told me that she wished that she didn't have to hide the fact that she, too, had sex with other men.

When my husband and I have groups of men over, my son knows that if we go down stairs that he is not to go down stairs. He knows that we are having adult time. We have always felt that honesty was the best policy. My son has asked my husband why he shares me, and my husband has told my son that he shares me because he loves me, and that no one man can ever satisfy all of a woman's needs.

My son likes that we have men over to the house, often. He gets to play pool with them and learn from them how to be a man. My son may be bi or gay for now, but that may change. Time will tell. The only down side to all of this might be that my son has seen numerous Black Men naked in our hot tub, and he knows how he sizes up, as well as how he and my husband size up against Black Men.

My son's penis is much smaller than my husband's is, and my son has mentioned that he can see why I like sex with Black Men. My son also looks up to, and wants to be like, my husband, in many ways. I don't see that as a bad thing. My son may find a girl, someday, who is small and doesn't desire a larger cocked man. If he does end up dating or marrying a girl who is like me, then it won't be out of the ordinary or strange to him if she desires and has sex with other men. I think that is a good thing, too.

I would much rather my son be a cuckold with full knowledge of the lifestyle than to be upset and feel that it is his fault.

I have been with my husband for eight and a half years. In those eight and a half years we have had men live with us seven and a half of those years. So, my son has seen it as normal for me to have live-in lovers, as well as other lovers.

I have asked my son how it makes him feel when other men hug and kiss me. And I have asked him how it makes him feel when I wear very little around the house when other men are around. He told me that if it makes me feel good, then he is okay with it. When I asked my son how it made him feel knowing that I have sex with a lot of other men, he told me that it made sense. When I asked him why it made sense he said, "Aunt S and aunt T and aunt L does it, M does it, my sister does it, P does it." My son then added, "There's nothing wrong with wanting to feel loved."

Luckily my daughter, my husband's daughter, my best friend, my sister, my sister-in-laws and my nieces all play, and my brother's don't mind that their wives have sex with other men as well. They're swingers. And my son has seen, not only at home, that wives having sex with other men is not out of the ordinary, and it happens quite often.

My long term boyfriend and I have known each other for twenty-five years. He didn't become a lover until after I met my husband. My son knows that me and my long term boyfriend are lovers. My long term boyfriend is the man who taught my son how to drive, how to change out the front end of his Suburban that we gave him for his sixteenth birthday, how to drive a tractor, etc. My son sees my long term boyfriend as a second dad. And because my long term boyfriend has been a friend of the family for so long, my son has seen nothing out of the ordinary for me and my boyfriend to disappear here and there, together.

We have told my son that my boyfriend's wife can never know that he and I are lovers, because it would hurt his wife to know that he is cheating on her. And my son has agreed.

My son has been with us, out to dinner, or what ever, when we have met men and had them come home with us and stay the night. My son has also known that when we have had men live with us that they sleep in our bedroom with us. My son is not stupid. He knows the men don't just sleep in our bed with us.

My son has had boys stay the night with him, and we have not been judgmental toward him. I think us being open and honest with him has helped him to be more mature than friends his age.

8. natashacuck

natashacuck Member

UK
    Think reality for most people is that gets tricky once kids are around, so like us may have to take a break for a while

9. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Keep in mind I went black-only when I was 51, so all the kids were grown and married.

I started entertaining men, women, and couples in the very beginning and throughout our marriage. My mother-in-law knew of our lifestyle, so she babysat frequently. When we entertained at home, it was typically later at night when the kids were asleep. However, years afterward my daughter told me she knew because she found polaroids. (No matter how smart we are, kids are smarter. LOL) And then started peaking or listening at the door.

Sometimes in retrospect, I wish we had been honest when they got older. My sons are divorced because the wives had affairs. The sad part is the ex-wives still love my sons but needed more sexually. Sometimes I think it may have been different if they knew about us. Hub knew about his parents. His mom was over-sexed like me. When I read DeeDeeinCO post I think maybe she has the right idea.

10. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Yes, that is a difficult one to answer. We have two children and so far they haven't been aware of what is going on and neither has any of our family friends or co-workers. But each situation is different and how people could handle things. I do wish it was more accepted in society than it is now.

kumarraoo likes this.
  11. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Absolutely!! It should be!! Other cultures and in other times this was part of their culture.

CuriousWhite, kumarraoo and Bellaazz like this.
  12. kumarraoo

kumarraoo New Member Gold Member

India
    May be it should be taking time at first but after growing enough age I think children will know what parents are doing so its .. best to explain them the situation .. And rules u play and make them understand

It doesn't mean he or she will follow same way after they marry .but it will teach them love , requirements, how to provide for love ,
    Know more about in reality sex life

13. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Hell it was easy when they were young and dumb lol. As they get older they get wise to whats going on. My daughter started asking me about my "boyfriends" when she was 12. My son caught me on-line chatting with a guy wearing just a sexy tee shirt. Now one of them is back home after college and it is almost impossible.

14. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    we had to be very careful when the kids were young but both out on their own now so we have more oppertunity to play

15. PageantMom

PageantMom Active Member

Canada
    My daughter is at the age where she's starting to notice what is happening, but I make sure that nothing happens in front of her. However she's worked it out for herself and it's not a big deal as far as she's concerned

16. bigdickcuck

bigdickcuck Active Member

She knows daddy isn't taking care of business?

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  17. PageantMom

PageantMom Active Member

Canada
    I've never lied to my daughter yet and I don't intend to start now

18. alansub

alansub Member

Wonderful conversation this turned out to be guys and gals, thank you for the responses.

19. kinky69cplxxx

kinky69cplxxx New Member Real Person

Did you suggest him to find a bull for his girlfriend?

Ann4BBC likes this.
  20. bigdickcuck

bigdickcuck Active Member

You've explained the difference to her between white boys and black men?

kumarraoo likes this.