Cuckold: A Fantasy or For Real

For a lot of white hubbies and couples in here, is your desire of wanting to share your wife with others something you'd really want happen for real, or is all of this just nothing but a fantasy you still hesitate to explore?
i m a white hubby and i want for real to sharemy wife with a huge black male

i m a white hubby and i want for real to sharemy wife with a huge black male

For some couples, in fact way too many of them, they're attracted towards wanting to indulge in it... but they never seem to want to take that giant leap. They keep thinking and talking around it, but never really getting it done. It's quite frustrating listening to such people yap and yap all the time, throwing questions at me as if I were some Professor of Cuckoldry.

For some couples, in fact way too many of them, they're attracted towards wanting to indulge in it... but they never seem to want to take that giant leap. They keep thinking and talking around it, but never really getting it done. It's quite frustrating listening to such people yap and yap all the time, throwing questions at me as if I were some Professor of Cuckoldry.

Thanks for mentioning this point!! When I've commented on this some people cried to the administration and made it seem like I was picking on them. My thing is; "Don't talk about it,be about it" If they really want to share their wives I have plenty of cock right here for all interested white pussy on this site willing to step up and get some.

For a lot of white hubbies and couples in here, is your desire of wanting to share your wife with others something you'd really want happen for real, or is all of this just nothing but a fantasy you still hesitate to explore?

I'm single but I won't marry a woman who's not into the lifestyle. I want it more than anything to share my lfie with a woman who likes this as I like it...

I suspect for many it is just a fantasy, but it is a very real lifestyle in our society. You may be shocked at the people you know who have experienced this. Our friends have no idea about our secret life but it is real for sure!

I want it to happen badly but she is hesitant. She says she will but is not ready yet. I know one she tries it she will want more and nothing more would turn me on than watching her cum all over a BBC

I want it to happen badly but she is hesitant. She says she will but is not ready yet. I know one she tries it she will want more and nothing more would turn me on than watching her cum all over a BBC

Why does she say she isn't ready?

It took Janet a little while but now she loves black cock and I agree that they can make her more happy, sexually, than I will ever be able to do.

the most exciting experience ive ever has sexsually were her with other guys .. its an indredible turn on and erotic,,to see her pleased or userd is amazing

F
I am for real the time for Fantasy is long past its real action I now wish for.

Back