Cuckold: A Fantasy or For Real

Pushing a wife to get involved in this lifestyle won't work; most times it's a simple SUGGESTION that works.
Normal human reaction to pushing aside, in terms of cuckolds it would seem to set up a contradictory tone: "You have to take control of me!", lol.
Place it under the category of, "If it's going to happen, it's going to happen". A wife who has an attraction for black men, a potential willingness to cuck her man, will do so with gentle suggestion and support. One who does not, won't- or at least won't do so in a way that maintains the marriage in a healthy way over the long term- with any amount of pleading or pushing.

For me its mostly fantasy. My wife has had only one experience a few years ago. I wish she would be more open to the idea.

EdCouple, don't feel left out, for most people here, its a fantasy for them as well. There may be some genuine folks, but for many, its like participating in a "Broadway play". Except here, when they arrive, they choose which character they wish to play ... the Big Black Bull Master, the Hot, Insatiable White Woman, the Wimpy, or submissive whiteboi. Anything else, and one's pretty much considered non-conformant.
Actually, if your wife won't fuck around on you, you might consider yourself lucky, as I imagine the eventual divorce rate for cuckolding couples is fairly high. This lifestyle can have a lot more pitfalls than advantages. Mac ;)

EdCouple, don't feel left out, for most people here, its a fantasy for them as well. There may be some genuine folks, but for many, its like participating in a "Broadway play". Except here, when they arrive, they choose which character they wish to play ... the Big Black Bull Master, the Hot, Insatiable White Woman, the Wimpy, or submissive whiteboi. Anything else, and one's pretty much considered non-conformant.
Actually, if your wife won't fuck around on you, you might consider yourself lucky, as I imagine the eventual divorce rate for cuckolding couples is fairly high. This lifestyle can have a lot more pitfalls than advantages. Mac ;)
I agree with you! We all have only one life.... So enjoy each thing....about sex...I'm an open mind person so could try anything even suck a dick....about sharing your wife with others is the greatest thing that you can do...I don't know why....but I love it especially if you have the the balls to let her take one huge cock for each hole....and let them fuck her for hours!!

My wife and I have had only one experience when we were on a vacation in the Bahamas. We met a big, black guy at an outdoor bar one night and he and my wife danced for quite a while. By the end of the night I was pretty loaded and we all ended up back at our hotel room where he fucked my wife. Not sure if this would have happened if I hadn't drank so much, but it was a pretty erotic experience I must say. We don't talk about it much anymore, but I sure think about a lot.

My wife and I have had only one experience when we were on a vacation in the Bahamas. We met a big, black guy at an outdoor bar one night and he and my wife danced for quite a while. By the end of the night I was pretty loaded and we all ended up back at our hotel room where he fucked my wife. Not sure if this would have happened if I hadn't drank so much, but it was a pretty erotic experience I must say. We don't talk about it much anymore, but I sure think about a lot.

Did it just happen natural? Did the black man ever ask your permission before fucking her?

For a lot of white hubbies and couples in here, is your desire of wanting to share your wife with others something you'd really want happen for real, or is all of this just nothing but a fantasy you still hesitate to explore?
Been there done that for more than 20 years.

Back