Cuckold: A Fantasy or For Real

she enjoys playing with her 2 bigger realistic black toys with me as i tell her what i would enjoy doing with her and her hung black lover and it usually does the trick well enough to keep her satisfied without actually taking a lover but every once in a while the right black man flirts with her or asks her out and she thinks about taking that next big step.

she enjoys playing with her 2 bigger realistic black toys with me as i tell her what i would enjoy doing with her and her hung black lover and it usually does the trick well enough to keep her satisfied without actually taking a lover but every once in a while the right black man flirts with her or asks her out and she thinks about taking that next big step.

In other words, you need something to forcefully convince her to take the plunge?

not forcefully but rather irresistibly turn her on so that she is comfortable saying yes. it is only a matter of the right man flirting with her at the right time and place and she may just go for it.

not forcefully but rather irresistibly turn her on so that she is comfortable saying yes. it is only a matter of the right man flirting with her at the right time and place and she may just go for it.

That's like finding a ghost who don't exist. The right man isn't going to come out of nowhere, not unless you're in sync with her finding the right man.

In my blog, I've written articles about this subject, so I know. And the reason why I know this is 'cos expectations of what most couples desire is often frustration when they see things with different set of eyes.

For me at present it is Fantasy and that is only because of my wife not being of the notion of going Black so to speak. I have stated on many threads my position on this subject and those statements made by me express my true feelings. I would freely welcome any clean and disease free black man into both my bedroom and my wife if such was my choice alone but that is not at present the case. I am true in my belief of the Superior sexual power of the black man, the greater enjoyment a white woman can receive when with black men and the white race's debt to the black man for past treatment.

For me at present it is Fantasy and that is only because of my wife not being of the notion of going Black so to speak. I have stated on many threads my position on this subject and those statements made by me express my true feelings. I would freely welcome any clean and disease free black man into both my bedroom and my wife if such was my choice alone but that is not at present the case. I am true in my belief of the Superior sexual power of the black man, the greater enjoyment a white woman can receive when with black men and the white race's debt to the black man for past treatment.

Maybe she needs some loosening up. Some times the reason why wives don't want to do such is 'cos they're still locked in their comfort zone of homestead.

Maybe she needs some loosening up. Some times the reason why wives don't want to do such is 'cos they're still locked in their comfort zone of homestead.
I know she isn't getting any from me, as far as I'm concerned her pussy will be for blacks only I will not fuck her until she has been blacked and only then if the black man gives me permission.

I know she isn't getting any from me, as far as I'm concerned her pussy will be for blacks only I will not fuck her until she has been blacked and only then if the black man gives me permission.

That's not always the case. But it all comes down first and foremost to you deciding on what you want for her, as well what you want for yourself: What your role will be, should she attempt this.

I want her to have the absolute best which to me is black lovers, one or as many as she may come to want as for me I want to see her happy and satisfied and enjoying her freedom to enjoy sex as I believe all white women should get to. My role is simply as her support in any and all ways she may wish,from doing the house work to cleaning her and her lovers when they finish with her its up to her and to some extent her lovers.

Mine had been had by several black men. Including going to a swing party with her bull and getting fucked all night long by most of the black men their. The party, s DJ really had fun with her and used her four or five times through the night. Wish I coukd have been there to watch her. Would love seeing her being the sex toy for the black men there. Though from what I heard it was all one on one.

Mine had been had by several black men. Including going to a swing party with her bull and getting fucked all night long by most of the black men their. The party, s DJ really had fun with her and used her four or five times through the night. Wish I coukd have been there to watch her. Would love seeing her being the sex toy for the black men there. Though from what I heard it was all one on one.

Did she bring back any snapshots of her actions for you?

I wish but there were no cameras allowed. I have been there before and seen them confiscate cameras before they take privacy very seriously. Which is a good thing in the long run.
That was a few years ago and we still talk about that night we both had good nights at different parties.

I wish but there were no cameras allowed. I have been there before and seen them confiscate cameras before they take privacy very seriously. Which is a good thing in the long run.
That was a few years ago and we still talk about that night we both had good nights at different parties.

You and her haven't enjoyed another similar episode like such since?

No we hit a dry spell as life just got very rough and didn't leave much time for play. Actually we are just really getting back into the swing of things. And haven't much luck this time around.

It's only fantasy so far for me . I don't think my wife will do it , even she say I will do it,couple time, this summer next summer . Let me think about that , it's been long time and nothing yet.

Why not invite a friendly bull to come chit-chat with her? Sometimes that's what most wives want. Instead of taking them to the mountain, bring the mountain to them.

Damien, we are a real cuckold couple, but it's true that men generally put more enthusiasm for this kind of sexual adventures. Women, more sensitive, often requires them to have a clear physical and emotional attraction to her lover (ie, they are much more selective when looking for playmates, which sometimes makes it difficult to implement these activities ).

Reactions: wit
for me its a fantasy right now to see my girlfriend of 2 years with a strong black man. i really don't think she'd ever go for it so i'm too intimidated to bring it up to be honest. we're pretty young (23) so its pretty wild territory i think

Absolutely For Real. I desperately want to watch my wife fuck black men. I know she will love it once she try's her first. They will love it too because she would be like a virgin for them, she has a really tight pussy. I tell her all the time I want to watch her fuck black men. samcc4ili at yahoo

Attachments

• 129.JPG
    129.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • 127.JPG
    127.JPG
    959.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 108.JPG
    108.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Like many members on this site, I do have the fantasy of watching my wife have sex with other men, especially black men. She knows that she has my support of going out and experiment as long as I know. However, this will remain a fantasy since she's not open to this lifestyle and, unlike to what is written on this website, the majority of women are not interested in the lifestyle; they don't want to be shared. In the end, I have accepted this because it is my fantasy, but is all about her enjoyment. I don't loose sleep and I get to fuck her pussy and ass.

Like many members on this site, I do have the fantasy of watching my wife have sex with other men, especially black men. She knows that she has my support of going out and experiment as long as I know. However, this will remain a fantasy since she's not open to this lifestyle and, unlike to what is written on this website, the majority of women are not interested in the lifestyle; they don't want to be shared. In the end, I have accepted this because it is my fantasy, but is all about her enjoyment. I don't loose sleep and I get to fuck her pussy and ass.

Pushing a wife to get involved in this lifestyle won't work; most times it's a simple SUGGESTION that works.

Back