Cuckold: A Fantasy or For Real

We have been swingers for years and she has had more than 100+ different men. As for cuckolding - it's more my desire - my needs. I have of course explained to her what cuckolding is about and she dos accept it. Butnotwiththe biggestenthusiasm.
But we do it for real. I'm always the one who finds our dates and I always try to find a Bull who likes to play with me also.

I disagree. What you desire has NOTHING to do with cuckolding, it is using cuckolding as an excuse to express your bisexuality in a cuckold fetish fantasy.

If your wife and her lover desired to have you perform these acts in conjunction with their coupling, it would be part of a cuckold relationship.
However, as your wife has no desire to have you involved fluffing her lovers or performing cleanup afterward and none of her lovers care to have you do this either, your paying one of her lovers for the opportunity to do this is not cuckolding, it's just you paying to enjoy gay sex in a fetish fantasy.

re: cuckold-a fantasy or for real

Actually I think this is a good question, because there's a lot of difference in the two. Although a cuckold is simply a man, who's wife has sex with other men, whether it is fantasy or real cuckolding often depends on who is in control of it.

Fantasy cuckolding is often encouraged/initiated by the husband ... he wants the added sexual stimulation of seeing or knowing that other men are fucking his wife. It is a "desired event"and the husband often feels that if/when he tires of this cuckolding, that he simply needs to tell his wife to stop, and everything will stop ... he feels HE is in control. Sometimes, however, it won't stop upon his request, particularly if the wife has found that having sex with other men is giving her more sexual fulfillment that her husband can give her. It is at this point where, if the wife does not stop having sex with other men, the husband becomes a real cuckold, because he is no longer in control of his wife's sexual activities outside the marriage. It is also a point when her infidelities can become more stressful than stimulating to the husband because he knows his wife is under the influence of someone other than himself.
Cuckolding can be a dangerous game to play, particularly when the wife is allowed to go out on dates and weekend stays with her lovers, as she is more likely to develop an emotional bond with her outside, sexual relationships. Mac ;)

Last edited:
Its just a fantasy for me. I don't think my wife would ever go for it.

Most people conclude too fast about their wives without not ever bringing up the subject with them. No wife would easily jump into doing this, however if you're able to work on her, something might happen. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

In my experience the very first time I went to a swing club in Miami, I hooked up with a couple from Tampa. I did not know at the time, this was in 2000, what cuckolding was. However I soon found that the husband liked to watch and masturbate while I had sex with his wife. In my humble opinion what I discovered is that they were a professional couple with a rock solid marriage and had enjoyed this lifestyle for years. The ability to communicate the wants and desires his wife was seeking and overall comfortable atmosphere of the whole evening has left a positive lasting impression on me over the years. Peace

so, like I said..encourage wife to try black...family friend is always flirting with her, she's comfortable with him, he qand I have kidded about sharing..knows I'm cool. she's over visiting her mom, family friend is there..says he's having pc issues, she offers to go over his house next block to help him with it..there almost two hours...nothing. I KNOW that if he makes a move, or shows off stick, she's on it. She never volunteers to go to house with guys like this..she had been asking me if sex with black men always includes anal..said I didn't know....betting she was geared up for anything..she ready and willing, he: a wasted opportunity. she: Italian, 5'4 140. 38's..he at least 6'5..abt 250. it would have rocked her world. Not like she didn't try guys. Another guy asked her out to dinner..she was almost there but he was brother of girl coworker. she didn't want the drama. she asked me what she should do, I told her he wanted sex..she was almost there again..

my wife has always attracted a lot of attention from mostly black men and before we met for many years she only dated black men. I knew about her past because she had a bi-racial toddler ******* but never was interested in her past until 10 or more years into our relationship. she knows i want to share her with a hung younger black lover in a wild messy threesome but so far refuses to do more than flirt with it on occasion and play with the fantasy with toys sometimes.

my wife has always attracted a lot of attention from mostly black men and before we met for many years she only dated black men. I knew about her past because she had a bi-racial toddler ******* but never was interested in her past until 10 or more years into our relationship. she knows i want to share her with a hung younger black lover in a wild messy threesome but so far refuses to do more than flirt with it on occasion and play with the fantasy with toys sometimes.

What would your submissive role be if she ever did do this?

i'm not so much into a submissive role as i would enjoy watching and helping pleasure her and him. i like the idea of a mutually satisfying, friendly sharing threesome.

Reason I ask is that once you know what you desire out of such relationship, it'll help with you making up your mind with how best to approach your wife with the subject. She, too, would want to know this answer, and it will be foremost on her mind if and when she opts to pursue it.

she knows all about my desires to share her and my fantasies in detail. neither of us are very comfortable with either of us being submissive but she does enjoy the fantasy of being pleasured by me and her hung black lover simultaneously: usually with me licking her clit as her lover fucks her pussy- stuff like that. i believe she is hesitant mostly out of fear of loosing our relationship or fear of std's or accidental pregnancy.

she knows all about my desires to share her and my fantasies in detail. neither of us are very comfortable with either of us being submissive but she does enjoy the fantasy of being pleasured by me and her hung black lover simultaneously: usually with me licking her clit as her lover fucks her pussy- stuff like that. i believe she is hesitant mostly out of fear of loosing our relationship or fear of std's or accidental pregnancy.

Best bet is to find someone who'll be capable of becoming not just a lover to her but a friend to both of you. I don't advice hubbies to go around advertising for such at places like Craigslist or other forums. Take your time and find one whom you can have faith in what you desire.

that is sort of how we've been going about it. it is always up to her if and when she decides to try this and she does flirt with it if and when the right guy approaches her. it just isn't something that happens very quickly with us so mostly it is my fantasy for now.

that is sort of how we've been going about it. it is always up to her if and when she decides to try this and she does flirt with it if and when the right guy approaches her. it just isn't something that happens very quickly with us so mostly it is my fantasy for now.

Give her an erotic gift.

Back