Cuckold: A Fantasy or For Real

For me, this is not a fantasy. I have had more BBC than I can count. Me and hubby are swingers, although he doesn't have sex with other women. My husband has the smallest penis I have ever seen. When we have gone to swingers clubs, women have even laughed when he has approached them. I have even had other women ask me why I bring him with me.

Although my hubby is a great lover, he does leave a lot to be desired, down below. I love sex with all men, but black men are my favorite. I have a very high sex drive and my hubby doesn't. So, when my hubby brought up sharing me, I was more than just into it. In our area there are more than enough black men to go around. I have been gang banged more times than I can count.

I have found that black men perform well in groups, whereas most white men don't. I prefer groups of men to just one man at a time. And that is why I believe that I somewhat prefer black men. I have also found that black men can more often than not cum multiple times. And that is important to me. As far as fantasy, I have fulfilled all of mine and my husbands, and many of the men I have been with.

Currently it is still a fantasy, as my wife is still unsure and hesitant about taking the first steps.
For me, I'm very pro for the cuckold lifestyle and would welcome it. I love and care for my wife very much and only want her to have the best experiences possible. I adult enough to understand that although my cock is of a reasonable size, she could get bigger and better. This coupled with the fact that I don't have the stamina to keep going, I know she could get serviced better from others.

Angolaxxx; You are have what I have come to expect from black men. And that is not what most white men have. Men like you are why so many white women go black. And we Love you for it.

For real. We have always had an incredible sex life, and he knows that I sometimes prefer to feel a bigger cock and thats ok! It's a turn on for us both. win win!

I am a white husband and I have seen my wife get royally fucked by black men several times. We would like her to have a party with more than one BBC. I love seeing her get fucked harder than I ever could. She likes the big black cocks now. It took me awhile to realize just what a slut my wife is.

I am a white husband and I have seen my wife get royally fucked by black men several times. We would like her to have a party with more than one BBC. I love seeing her get fucked harder than I ever could. She likes the big black cocks now. It took me awhile to realize just what a slut my wife is.

Do you take photos?

We've started cuckolding and for me (hubby) Ive always wanted it. Not only do I want to share my wife with a black man, I want her to become a black man's lover and play alone.

Oh ******* just got real for me...

I've been teaching my wife how to cuckold me and slowly but surely she's been taking control. From texting her asian fuck buddy to inviting a black guy over when I wasn't around she's gradually got the idea but I didn't see this coming. I arranged a meet for her tonight with a black guy and it nearly didn't happen as she was a bit tetchy due to being tired and didn't want to go ahead with it but time ran out to cancel and next thing he was at the house. They went upstairs as once again I was banished to the living and tbh from what I could hear it wasn't great as seemed to be over in 10mins and the rest of the time seems like they were chatting....

Well I didn't see the passionate kiss she gave him before he left however she did tell me once he'd gone that she thinks she's found her regular. He didn't just turn up and fuck, was a great kisser and though he didn't get her to orgasm did after some intial hestitation barebacked and filled her with cum. She's sure it was nerves but that now they've met and are comfortable together next time should be better. He's coming round tomorrow which is the first time she's ever told me when she's going to fuck someone else. The kicker though for me is that if he does prove to be a regular fuck buddy she's willing to have him every night and that I've not got long to fuck her pussy because she's going to make him her lover. I'm now a cuckold to a wife with a black lover it seems and with the exception of some scraps she throws my way I best get used to masturbating to the sounds of him and my wife .

A woman worth her weight is not going to just kick her hubby out completely. That's just wrong. If the love has left, then fine, but a cuck relationship is one that should be agreed upon by all involved.

My drive was different. My wife was a virgin when we got married so I knew there were experiences she was not having. I wanted her to be completely fulfilled sexually so as our relationship matured and got stronger I offered a variety of suggestions for things to try. At one point in the conversation, about her first dildo, the size and shape question came up. By the end of the night the idea of her cuckolding me was on the table. Granted, although it was mentioned in passing a few times, it would be nearly four years later before she brought it up as a serious idea.

For me, it's all about her and her fulfillment.

Reactions: wit
Back