CUCKING MY HUSBAND

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I would love to hear from other wives that cuck their hubbies. I have decided to go forward with my idea to cuck my hubby but have only taken the first step. I have not taken any steps in terms of communicating to my husband his future as a cuckold. I work in an office and have enjoyed several noon-hour dates with a hunky black man. We go to a nearby hotel and fuck passionately every day. My husband is a good man just lousy in bed and I do NOT get what I need sexually and he knows this. I don't want to leave him, just cuckold him. I hope he understands.

hi we have talked about it and she wants to try it but its getting started that has been tough for us
Hello there my wife asked me to try it too but I really can't do it...maybe if I get ******* may I could try It...I'm an real open minded guy and I did started to think about doing something like this...

Yes worshipu9 i totaly agree, more and more white woman love the husband but need bbc to ve satisfied.
From my perspective this is how it will be more and more in the future. Society will become more accepting to this kind of relationships. White husbands will be more and more comfortable handing over their sexual responsibilities to Superior Black Men who are simply better sexually than them.
The pressure will be off us white husbands to perform and our relationship with our wife's will improve. They will stilk want to remain married to us, after all we will be providing everything they need except the grest sex they get from Black Men.
I would like to think we will become moee like a girlfriend to them, a friend they can discuss their sexual needs with, they can use as a sounding biard to improve their relationships with their Black Lovers.

From my perspective this is how it will be more and more in the future. Society will become more accepting to this kind of relationships. White husbands will be more and more comfortable handing over their sexual responsibilities to Superior Black Men who are simply better sexually than them.
The pressure will be off us white husbands to perform and our relationship with our wife's will improve. They will stilk want to remain married to us, after all we will be providing everything they need except the grest sex they get from Black Men.
I would like to think we will become moee like a girlfriend to them, a friend they can discuss their sexual needs with, they can use as a sounding biard to improve their relationships with their Black Lovers.
Oh that is so depressing, so humiliating, but yet...........................

I would love to hear from other wives that cuck their hubbies. I have decided to go forward with my idea to cuck my hubby but have only taken the first step. I have not taken any steps in terms of communicating to my husband his future as a cuckold. I work in an office and have enjoyed several noon-hour dates with a hunky black man. We go to a nearby hotel and fuck passionately every day. My husband is a good man just lousy in bed and I do NOT get what I need sexually and he knows this. I don't want to leave him, just cuckold him. I hope he understands.
Sounds like a good arrangement to me,would you let him watch ? once he accepts his role,sounds like he has no choice anyway :happy:

Back