Cuck

i love the cuck lifestyle

• yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • its complicate

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I never have understood cucks, most of the women I have fucked over the years have done so without their husband's knowledge or consent. A couple of women told their husbands what was going on but they didn't participate. I don't see the point of have the husband/boyfriend around. I sure as Hell don't need any instruction on how to fuck. And if he wants to dine at the "Y" after I am done with her he can do it when she gets home. I don't mind an audience, if we have an orgy, or she is pulling a train watching and being watched isn't a problem for me. I just don't see the point of having a non participant present.

I never have understood cucks, most of the women I have fucked over the years have done so without their husband's knowledge or consent. A couple of women told their husbands what was going on but they didn't participate. I don't see the point of have the husband/boyfriend around. I sure as Hell don't need any instruction on how to fuck. And if he wants to dine at the "Y" after I am done with her he can do it when she gets home. I don't mind an audience, if we have an orgy, or she is pulling a train watching and being watched isn't a problem for me. I just don't see the point of having a non participant present.
its exciting for me to see a beautiful white girl bang by black cocks in front of me

Back