cuck your husband

keyodi

Male
Real Person
I know their are women on this site who wana cheat on thier husbands, who want to publicly cuck them, with a black man. U want him to see u on my arms see me kiss u and touch u in front of his face fuck u in his bed make him sleep in the other room, send him pictures of us on the town let the world know that your cheating on him

Reactions: wit
jke106-025.jpg
I had to sit in the corner and watch as this mandingo kissed my wife while he fondled her ass. I'm sure my wife could feel his hard black cock pressed against her body and could not wait for it to stretch her cunt wide. Moments later I would watch as he shoved his fat black dick into my wife's mouth making her gag then spreading her legs and pounding her pussy with it.

View attachment 284370
I had to sit in the corner and watch as this mandingo kissed my wife while he fondled her ass. I'm sure my wife could feel his hard black cock pressed against her body and could not wait for it to stretch her cunt wide. Moments later I would watch as he shoved his fat black dick into my wife's mouth making her gag then spreading her legs and pounding her pussy with it.

jke106-027.jpg
Kissing my wife and loosening up her pussy before he fucks her.

View attachment 284342
Sit down honey and wait while my new black boyfriend makes out with me before he fucks me!

That is quite possibly the hottest picture I have ever seen. It is sexy without the smut. It is naughty with taste. It shows how hot and tasteful interracial can be. Very nice to whoever is the subjects and to who ever took it. And thank you for posting it.

wish i could find a cuckoldress shouldnt be this hard considering i got a nine inch cock but then again alot of white girls in this town just love there bbc oh well hopefully soon

wish i could find a cuckoldress shouldnt be this hard considering i got a nine inch cock but then again alot of white girls in this town just love there bbc oh well hopefully soon

So what else can you bring to the table besides a nine inch dick?
Got a good job? Nice house? Do you cook? Do housework? Wash windows?

She can find lots of dick. All sizes and colors of dick. Pretty much whenever she wants one or two or ...
Why should she want to come home to you afterward?

If you want a woman, especially one that shares your fantasy, you gotta step up your game and show "her" why she wants and needs to make you "hers".

Take some time to think about it and then put the word out there.

Good luck.

So what else can you bring to the table besides a nine inch dick?
Got a good job? Nice house? Do you cook? Do housework? Wash windows?

She can find lots of dick. All sizes and colors of dick. Pretty much whenever she wants one or two or ...
Why should she want to come home to you afterward?

If you want a woman, especially one that shares your fantasy, you gotta step up your game and show "her" why she wants and needs to make you "hers".

Take some time to think about it and then put the word out there.

Good luck.

that is perfect i didnt even think about that i do cook on occasion and i do have a nice job for this town problem is the town is small and i think that has something to do with it she might be scared cuz ppl can find anything out you know the town where everybody knows everybody

that is perfect i didnt even think about that i do cook on occasion and i do have a nice job for this town problem is the town is small and i think that has something to do with it she might be scared cuz ppl can find anything out you know the town where everybody knows everybody

Sounds like you already have a lady picked out that is interested but nervous because of the small town thing.
If so, work on your relationship at home and when she is ready to "spread her wing" take her on a vacation someplace where she can relax and not worry about gossip.

View attachment 284370
fabulous

Back