Cuck-Wannabees, Slut-Wannabees

As for why. Black men are superior period. I firmly believe this with all my facultys I know this to be true. The sheer power when seeing them fuck the huge loads of what looks to be delicious cum that I wish to taste for myself both fresh from his cock and fresh from my fresh fucked wifes pussy. I know this will not happen at least with her due to her being so Racist but I still have to support in any way I can this activity and life style. I am not gay but I know my place when it comes to black men or for that matter black women and would not hesitate to do there bidding.

View attachment 142934

There's a lot of cuck-Wannabees in here, and I just have to ask the question, what or why do you declare yourself such, and when are you going to feel relaxed taking off the burden from your shoulders of being a true Cuckold white boi?
Being a cuck is just who I am and felt the desire to be one even before I knew the term. About 10 years ago it was almost impossible to think of meeting a partner interested in an interracial cuckold relationship but with the internet and websites like this, that goal is now a possibility.

As for why. Black men are superior period. I firmly believe this with all my facultys I know this to be true. The sheer power when seeing them fuck the huge loads of what looks to be delicious cum that I wish to taste for myself both fresh from his cock and fresh from my fresh fucked wifes pussy. I know this will not happen at least with her due to her being so Racist but I still have to support in any way I can this activity and life style. I am not gay but I know my place when it comes to black men or for that matter black women and would not hesitate to do there bidding.

Have you ever thought of getting to the root of why she is the way she is as to her attitude towards black men?

View attachment 142934

There's a lot of cuck-Wannabees in here, and I just have to ask the question, what or why do you declare yourself such, and when are you going to feel relaxed taking off the burden from your shoulders of being a true Cuckold white boi?
Good question sir, i think it is best answered by my wife. I am at at her mercy if this is going to happen at all. I have been fully ready for some time. I really don't think my wife entirely believes that i really want this.

Good question sir, i think it is best answered by my wife. I am at at her mercy if this is going to happen at all. I have been fully ready for some time. I really don't think my wife entirely believes that i really want this.

One of the best means of convincing the wife: first, being honest to her about what you desire for her (making it seem like you want it strictly for her betterment and not yours), and second, finding her a trustworthy lover who too will further help convince her towards shrugging off her fears.

One of the best means of convincing the wife: first, being honest to her about what you desire for her (making it seem like you want it strictly for her betterment and not yours), and second, finding her a trustworthy lover who too will further help convince her towards shrugging off her fears.
Thank you dsoul, always appreciate your advice sir.

Thank you dsoul, always appreciate your advice sir.

I know you do. If I were close to where you are, then maybe my lessons would be most effective. However, I'm weary of hubbies who write to me about wanting me to come seduce their wives and then waste my time as they hardly live up to their promise.

I know you do. If I were close to where you are, then maybe my lessons would be most effective. However, I'm weary of hubbies who write to me about wanting me to come seduce their wives and then waste my time as they hardly live up to their promise.
I am sure they would be more effective. Funny enough we travel to charleston about once a year. We were just there this summer, we love it there.

I am sure they would be more effective. Funny enough we travel to charleston about once a year. We were just there this summer, we love it there.

I'm not based here. If anyone desires me to visit them, I'm okay with that. You should have contacted me during the summer.

Oh sorry, i thought you were back in charleston. Thanks for the advice though.

I am in Charleston right now. I was also here during the summer.
I'm showing my pics here, cos there's a lot of fake assholes in here and it's hard knowing who is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    960.6 KB · Views: 24
I am in Charleston right now. I was also here during the summer.
I'm showing my pics here, cos there's a lot of fake assholes in here and it's hard knowing who is real and who isn't.

View attachment 143504 View attachment 143504 View attachment 143504 View attachment 143504 View attachment 143504 View attachment 143504 View attachment 143504
Well the next time we come to charleston we will check to see if you will be there, maybe the wife will be ready by then.

Well the next time we come to charleston we will check to see if you will be there, maybe the wife will be ready by then.

You'd have to communicate/keep in touch with me via mail or phone regarding that. I don't always enjoy being here.

im one of the hubbies ,yes dsoul a lot of hubbies are verry happy for your advices thanks

Back