Cuck Wannabe here

My wife knows I want this. We've been married for 10 yrs and I've been persistent with talk during sex. She calls my best friend her boyfriend. She even made the statement that he is and all that hasn't happened is sex. He is 6ft 4 and about 380 AA. We are Caucasian. This weekend the 3 of us are going to an indoor waterpark. She said don't think your going to get me and him together because I know how your sick mind works. I kind of wonder if she has other plans and just wants it to be spontaneous. If it happens it would be awesome, but if not we'll still have fun between the waterslides, swim up bar, lazy river, and wave pool. I'm kind of excited to see the looks from people off what looks like a married couple with a bull for the weekend.

We're sitting at the hotel waiting for him now. I brought Apple pie for me and him and wine for the wife. She keeps bringing him up from time to time. Earlier today she told me she needs her pussy eaten. I've been trying to keep my dick out of her it's been about 1 1/2 weeks since I fucked her last. I'll let you know in a couple of days if something happens.

.....I think you might try being a bit creative in encouraging your wife to "cross over" so to speak. Since she's needing her pussy eaten (most women love it if done right), why not suggest that your friend and you have a pussy eating contest, and let her be the judge ... possibly with her agreeing to give the winner a nice BJ. That way, it would get the "contact" part going, and possibly create a desire by her to allow another dick between her legs. This whole process of "cuckolding" and "swinging", when one spouse is interested but the other not so much so, is often accomplished by proceeding in small steps ... that way the other spouse doesn't feel so threatened. Sort of imagine it similar to wading into a cold pool of water ... most of us like to slowly adjust, whereas others just take the big jump ... your wife likes the slow adjustment, obviously.
.....A couple questions I have are ... #1 how in-tuned is this friend as to the fantasy play your wife has of him as a boyfriend?,
and #2 ... you say he is 6 ft 4 in and 360 AA ... what the devil is 360 AA?

pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

.....I think you might try being a bit creative in encouraging your wife to "cross over" so to speak. Since she's needing her pussy eaten (most women love it if done right), why not suggest that your friend and you have a pussy eating contest, and let her be the judge ... possibly with her agreeing to give the winner a nice BJ. That way, it would get the "contact" part going, and possibly create a desire by her to allow another dick between her legs. This whole process of "cuckolding" and "swinging", when one spouse is interested but the other not so much so, is often accomplished by proceeding in small steps ... that way the other spouse doesn't feel so threatened. Sort of imagine it similar to wading into a cold pool of water ... most of us like to slowly adjust, whereas others just take the big jump ... your wife likes the slow adjustment, obviously.
.....A couple questions I have are ... #1 how in-tuned is this friend as to the fantasy play your wife has of him as a boyfriend?,
and #2 ... you say he is 6 ft 4 in and 360 AA ... what the devil is 360 AA?

View attachment 802455
Not sure if friends are a great place to start your cuckolding adventure. It can cause a lot of problems that will lead to break ups of a perfectly fine relationship (be it between husband and wife or between the friend and the couple)

Sometimes it's better to try it with someone where the stakes are not as high.

Not sure if friends are a great place to start your cuckolding adventure. It can cause a lot of problems that will lead to break ups of a perfectly fine relationship (be it between husband and wife or between the friend and the couple)

Sometimes it's better to try it with someone where the stakes are not as high.

I agree completely! Too many potential complications.

Back