cuck training and cream pie eating

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
Just happened 30 minutes ago.

had another couple on cam and Tanya took out her two dildos and vibrator. First she held the dildos up against my hard cock which drew a couple of laughs. She pressed the black dildo to her pussy lips as she looked at the wife pussy. The husband's cock is not much bigger, if at all, than mine. The wife lightly played with her husband's cock so Tanya started playing with mine - but more aggressively. Tanya said to cum for mommy and pressed the black dildo to my cock. I started to cum. Tanya moaned and held the dildo to me and opened her hands to catch sheat she could and then rub into the toy. Don't know how much they could see but it was hot for me. She took the cum and rubbed into her pussy and my cock moaning good boy, good cuck.

I know they could see what she did next because I now controlled the cam. She took the dildo and pressed it into her pussy. Not so much fucking as in trying to fill herself. I told her she was a good girl, a good mommy and she pressed deeper.

After about 3 minutes I told her I had to eat her. She said ok and pulled the toy out. I put the cam down further back so they could see more and went down and ate her hungrily. She moaned and I looked up to see her licking the dildo. she said God honey as she cam again only this time to my mouth.

She had put the dildo down to one side but still was touching it. I looked to the computer and saw them fucking on the bed which was some distance from the laptop. we left a message and signed off. And I thought how I had wished we had video recorded all of it.

Tanya so wants girl sex again and to feast on her first cream pie that the only answer is we NEED to meet a couple

DSC02247.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02248.JPG
    DSC02248.JPG
    226.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC02251.JPG
    DSC02251.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC02252.JPG
    DSC02252.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC02255.JPG
    DSC02255.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC02256.JPG
    DSC02256.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC02257.JPG
    DSC02257.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC02258.JPG
    DSC02258.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC02259.JPG
    DSC02259.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC02260.JPG
    DSC02260.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC02261.JPG
    DSC02261.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 96
love to spread her legs and open those pussy lips so i can kneel forward to smell then lick my wifes used pussy ..to lick that black cock creampie out of her is so hot and nasty---love it

alan and slut/angel

I was eating creampie's for years with my ex and didn't know it. I found out from her friend after we broke up. She told her friend that on days she was full of cum I would eat her for longer. She thought it was cutie.

Back