Cuck to Black only

Are there other white cucks or cuck wannabes out there who are only interested in cuckoldry in the context of a white partner and black men?
As a white male I can say with absolute confidence that without the presence of black men I'd have no interest in a cuckold relationship whatsoever, but there's something about the erotic mix of white gf/wife and black men that turns on a cuckold desire deep within.
Anybody else in the same boat?

Are there other white cucks or cuck wannabes out there who are only interested in cuckoldry in the context of a white partner and black men?
As a white male I can say with absolute confidence that without the presence of black men I'd have no interest in a cuckold relationship whatsoever, but there's something about the erotic mix of white gf/wife and black men that turns on a cuckold desire deep within.
Anybody else in the same boat?
No. As long as the other man has a good size cock, it is good. I just think that black and white is sexier!!!

Absolutely agree. It has to be black to bring the cuck out in me:

tumblr_mvjincUQfD1rj10aro2_500.jpg

we're 90% black only, hispanic when the opportunity arises, usually for one off fuck sessions. She keeps her body very pale to emphasise the colour contrast so white bulls don't work.

Once a woman has had a true Bull we have found that it is ALWAYS a LIFE CHANGING MOMENT.. there is so much potential for women when I comes to true Bull...we have foumd there difference's... these three things ALWAYS HAPPEN as proof ;
1: Immediately after, usual within a week, she expresses the sincere desire to be "Owned"
2: If she wanted condoms befor she is emphatic to experience and pleasure him raw until he cums... (we have actually coined this event as a "Pleasure Breeding")
3: The ONLY men that we have seen do this has been Black

Sooooo.... to conclude as it pertains to this particular topic. .. after being in the swingers lifestyle for over 15 years now, Black & Bareback the ONLY way I have ever felt a sense of devotion to or would even consider being cucked.

As a wanna be cuck I only want my gf to have black men. But, I accept that if it happens that it likely will start with white men. I really wanna be cucked, but I really, really, really wanna be cucked by black my gf with black men.

Back