Cuck to Black only

There is a black man and if he comes to visit I will suck him and be fucked by him. I do not know if this makes me gay or what. There is a black man that I have sucked him a couple of times localy.

Advertising for, discussion about and/or depiction of gay sex not occurring within a cuckolding relationship is prohibited. Please review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30 before posting anything further.

Absolutely agree. It has to be black to bring the cuck out in me:

tumblr_mvjincUQfD1rj10aro2_500.jpg

Im 100 % straight, But as a fantasy i would be cuck to black bull.. I have a huge turn on knowing that some of my white girlfriends fuck Black men, I have personally hooked some of them up with some Black friends of mine. Gives me a huge boner

Attachments

• owned.jpg
    owned.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 87
Are there other white cucks or cuck wannabes out there who are only interested in cuckoldry in the context of a white partner and black men?
As a white male I can say with absolute confidence that without the presence of black men I'd have no interest in a cuckold relationship whatsoever, but there's something about the erotic mix of white gf/wife and black men that turns on a cuckold desire deep within.
Anybody else in the same boat?
Black men only here! She has the best white guy she can get already, so why not enjoy life with those that give her great pleasure. Lee

Back