CUCK PIC OF THE DAY

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
This is the greatest pic but it pretty much encapsulates the whole cuckold scene. A couple in their late forties or maybe even 50's, tired of each other. He wants to watch her get fucked by a big black cock and she is at the point where any cock has to be an improvement from what he's been giving her. Naturally there is always a black bull ready to provide the dick!

1.jpg

tumblr_omjn1aRGy41w5hz7jo1_540.jpg

This is the greatest pic but it pretty much encapsulates the whole cuckold scene. A couple in their late forties or maybe even 50's, tired of each other. He wants to watch her get fucked by a big black cock and she is at the point where any cock has to be an improvement from what he's been giving her. Naturally there is always a black bull ready to provide the dick!

View attachment 104532
Beautiful

View attachment 104532
this looks just like my second wife, thats possably her 1st hubby watching? she always told me she hasnt been shared. and never had a black man , but im 90% sure its her, i so wanted to see her doing this often tho

View attachment 104532
Great way of looking at it... Maximum "taboo" factor for both of them.

Back