• Wannabee Wife Doesn't Know

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • Wannabee (Single)

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
I read a lot of the stories, fantasies, desires, etc. But I am really curious as to the number of cuckold relationships vs wannabees. Since the answers are anonymous, please be truthful.

Its interesting the number of men who have this fantasy but many of their women either don't want to take part, or simply don't know. I seem to be quite unusual in that the movement from regular to swingers to femdom/cuckold was completely my choice. My boyfriend was very reluctant for the cuckolding.
I agree...so many men want a wife to have sex with black men, yet so few doing it. I do think cuckolding is intensified much more with black men then it is with white men...a very different dynamic.

Wannabe. While my desire is very strong i must admit that i don't actually know how committed I actually am. Hell i don't even have a wife nor a girlfriend. Part of me is just hoping to find someone that would permit me to get involved.

Wannabe. While my desire is very strong i must admit that i don't actually know how committed I actually am. Hell i don't even have a wife nor a girlfriend. Part of me is just hoping to find someone that would permit me to get involved.

that happens quite often with guys, until it happens...some love it, some cannot handle seeing their women loving sex with another man

i guess i qualify as a cuckold. my wife has been fucking other guys since we were engaged. at that time she was doing my best friend and a couple of his other buddies. since then she has been with over 30 guys that i know of. not all have been bbc just the last 8.

I put wannabe, but then I realized that we really should be considered living the lifestyle. We have had a couple of discreet hookups and goddess regularly meets with a submissive for a nonsexual relationship. If people only knew how vanilla a BDSM relationship actually is they might not have such caricatured views of what it is like.

I don't understand the reluctance.

I think its simple - society tells us its not normal. I mean be honest, how many of us tell our regular friend about this aspect of our lives? For women eapecially (in my country at least), i am considered a whore if i sleep with many men, even more if its outside regular relations. There is a lot of pressure for women, and also for men to be 'masculine' so even for them to be cuckold is something they have to do in secret

I'm a wannabee i guess, and as a very submissive and bi/gay dude i would have no problems being a cuck i'd imagine.
I would probably end up very jealous though if i did not get to also enjoy the bull from time to time :p

I think its simple - society tells us its not normal. I mean be honest, how many of us tell our regular friend about this aspect of our lives? For women eapecially (in my country at least), i am considered a whore if i sleep with many men, even more if its outside regular relations. There is a lot of pressure for women, and also for men to be 'masculine' so even for them to be cuckold is something they have to do in secret

I think times are changing that. Celebrities and their sexual freedom, seeing more coming out as bisexuals, and more female celebs dating black men, hopefully will stimulate others.

I have told a couple of friends that I can have sex with anyone I want. I did not specifically talk about cuckolding or being black only, but in one case we were out to dinner with another couple and when I said it, hubby said that he loves me and wants to see me happy.

Back