Cuck night tonight!

I used to put my dick in an all plastic chastity device for maximum security just to stop me wanking over her high heels or used underwear.

So she got home around midnight and I was waiting for her...she required that I have my butt plug in and be naked when she got home. First thing she had me do was take off her clothes. While I was doing that, I could smell the scent of sex and cum...I love that smell! I get hard just thinking about how good that smell is to me. She laid back on the bed and then spread her legs for me....you could tell she had been fucked for a couple of hours. I took an "after" pic of her used pussy and then she had me lick her clean on the outside. While I was doing that, she told me what all they did...how long he ate her pussy and in what positions he fucked her in. After about 10 minutes, she had me get her favorite vibrator and then I put my fingers in her pussy while she used the vibrator. Her pussy was so damn full of his cum!! I would pull out my fingers and they were coated in his cum...which I would wipe on her nipples and then lick off. It tasted so damn good!! She had a mini orgasm with the vibrator and a stream of cum started flowing out of her pussy...she immediately had me go back down and lick it all up. It got all over my mouth and face and I had a decent amount in my mouth and wanted to share it with her...but she stopped me and told me to swallow all of it before she would kiss me. Of course I swallowed immediately, and she then licked the outside of my face where some of his cum was smeared on...and then we kissed. Eventually she had a very powerful orgasm with her vibrator (while my fingers were inside her) and then finally allowed me to penetrate her. The feeling of your cock going inside a well fucked and full pussy is amazing. It just slides in with no resistance...and is smooth and slick while going in and out. Needless to say, I could only fuck her for a few minutes before I shot a huge load in her (I had my butt plug still in, so the orgasm was intense). She also had a very intense orgasm while I was shooting in her pussy...whew, what a night!!

Wife is going on date with boyfriend tonight...not sure when or if she will come home tonight or in the morning. Any suggestions on how I should spend my time?

So jealous althotwifecpl, I love cum from a freshly fucked pussy, I only get it as a reward for my patience , my GF generally puts me on a leash and have to wait on my knees at the door until she comes,
once , 3 months ago I fell sleep by the door , and when she came back, I got punished very badly , she locked my little weenie in a cage for 3 weeks ,

Back