Cuck needing permission from wife's bbc owner to fuck

Like anything else there are the good parts and bad parts. i told him at the start that if I got into it he could not be backing out of it. Have i pushed him to new limits...definately yes. He does complain but deep down I know he gets some satisfaction. I understand what he needs as a cuckold and so far it has worked for us. The day he gave me to my first bull was the day he gave up his right as my man. He still my husband but not my man. I just don't understand why even come here or other sites like this and not be into the lifestyle.
Couldn't agree with you more. Some people just seem to hang out here to ridicule people into that sort of relationship.

an ex BF of my wife stopped my having any sexual contact with her for over three years during their relationship. The onloy thing i was allowed to do was clean her after he had fucked her and even then i could only touch her with my mouth.
He did not care and even encouraged my to wank in private as often as i could.

This is an old post but it makes me giggle.
I’m a cuck white boi......I have no claim to my wife’s pussy.
She cut me off after her very first BBC
She turned me gay......I crave BBC......not pussy
She feminized me so that black men would enjoy using me more & to let everyone involved know, including me, what a sissy faggot I am.
I’m a cuck. I have an inch & a half clit. I was made for men’s pleasure.....not women’s

Last edited:
Back